40 more years till whites are a minority

The US gov. has labeled everyone from a Spanish speaking country as Hispanic. Including the Dominican Republic which is predominantly black, Mexico which is predominantly Indian and Uruguay which is predominantly white.

Personally I think the census should only ask race and not ethnicity, since ethnicity has nothing to do with race.

The US gov. has labeled everyone from a Spanish speaking country as Hispanic. Including the Dominican Republic which is predominantly black, Mexico which is predominantly Indian and Uruguay which is predominantly white.

Personally I think the census should only ask race and not ethnicity, since ethnicity has nothing to do with race.

The purpose of the census is to count people. What the hell does race or ethnicity have to do with counting people? It's not like certain people are only considered 2/3 of a person anymore.

The purpose of the census is to count people. What the hell does race or ethnicity have to do with counting people? It's not like certain people are only considered 2/3 of a person anymore.

Tell that to michelle bachmann. :lol:

Tell that to michelle bachmann. :lol:

Tell her to read this thread, since you must know who she is.

I would jail these idiot white yuppie couples who don't have kids "because it's bad for the environment."

Or who say, "really, our dogs are our children."

Actually, I think I would just shoot them. But that would lower the white population even more.

Face it , in 1000 years time there will be no races...we'll all be coffee-coloured people...

More like Mauve I think.

Ok in a thousand years when we have all belended into one color what will be the discrimination factors?
I am pretty sure we will still discriminate against others based on something they have no control over.

Well... we all know race relations in America is just fine just from reading the posts on this thread.:lol: I'm starting to perscribe to the theory that "race" is a made up construct of society starting with the Catholic Church. Once people (black, white, asian, whatever) who think "race" is important enough to be some sort of crisis become the MINORITY in this nation I'll be happy.

I would jail these idiot white yuppie couples who don't have kids "because it's bad for the environment."

Actually, I think I would just shoot them. But that would lower the white population even more.

Face it , in 1000 years time there will be no races...we'll all be coffee-coloured people...

And someone will still find a reason to cry "victim".

And someone will still find a reason to cry "victim".

And someone will give them cause to cry victim.
funny how that works.

Some of you would fit in at stormfront (web site where racists/nazi's go to complain about all non-whites) really well.

Some of you would fit in at stormfront (web site where racists/nazi's go to complain about all non-whites) really well.

Are you suggesting that whites should welcome becoming minorities? That we have no rights as a people? That we should embrace our displacement and dispossession -- loss of everything our ancestors built, our societies, our languages, our religions, our ways?

I have some more questions for you, "inquisitive":

What if it were Jews becoming minorities in Israel? Would you think complaints about that were valid?

Are you suggesting that whites should welcome becoming minorities?

It really depends. Again "whites" will not so much be a minority in 40 years simply because a large percentage of those considered "hispanic" by the US government are actually "white". Regardless, I don't see the "white race" ever becoming extinct if that's what your afraid of.

That we have no rights as a people? That we should embrace our displacement and dispossession -- loss of everything our ancestors built, our societies, our languages, our religions, our ways?

With all do respect those achievements are better celebrated culturaly rather than "racially". There are such diverse cultures and ethnicities within the "white race" that it would be as silly for someone to celebrate the achievements of the whole "white race" as their own as it would be for someone to claim the achievements of the whole "black race" as their own, or the whole "asian race", etc.

What if it were Jews becoming minorities in Israel? Would you think complaints about that were valid?

No. The Jews moved into that territory they have no right to it. If they become the minority it's something they'll have to live with, no matter what the zionists have to say about it.

Yup, you nailed it.

When anyone but whites wants to organize based on race it's celebrating their culture, white do it they're nazis. Bingo, you win, take a cookie on your way out.

I am proud of my white bloodline I love and respect the other races. I am calling for all of us to come together and be happy and proud. Be proud of your race. Embrace your history.
Be proud of your background. Understand this: Untill you love yourself, respect yourself. Only then you can respect the other races. Pride in self, then others. All are equal.

Are you suggesting that whites should welcome becoming minorities? That we have no rights as a people? That we should embrace our displacement and dispossession -- loss of everything our ancestors built, our societies, our languages, our religions, our ways?

jews are already the minority in isreal. thats the reason they dont let the palenstinians become citizens because they are outnumbered and could not win elections

Forum List

Back