40 more years till whites are a minority

I would jail these idiot white yuppie couples who don't have kids "because it's bad for the environment."

Or who say, "really, our dogs are our children."

Actually, I think I would just shoot them. But that would lower the white population even more.
White people like that are enough to make you wish you were black, aren't they, Bill!

I would jail these idiot white yuppie couples who don't have kids "because it's bad for the environment."

Actually, I think I would just shoot them. But that would lower the white population even more.

Face it , in 1000 years time there will be no races...we'll all be coffee-coloured people...
Or extinct.

According to the GUBBAMINT, I'm a Hispanic American

What the hell? :eek:

You're a WOP as far as I knew. ;) :eusa_whistle:

WOP's aren't hispanic. They're European Whites. Just like Micks. Just like POMs and all the other western Eurocentric ethnicities, along with some Eastern Eurocentric ethnicities as well.

Doh! :eusa_doh:

I am doing my part, I have 3! Wait, do my kids count as white because they are Jewish? Scratch that.

You know, you tripped and hit the key issue. ;)
Non-Hispanic whites no longer being a majority is meaningless, as when that becomes increasingly likely, whites (non-Hispanic) will begin to treat Hispanic whites like non-Hispanics whites.
If the original definition of "white" were still used, we'd have had a non-white majority long ago, as there was a time the Irish weren't white. Italians weren't white. Jews were not white. Well, you get the idea.

When I'm 70 i'll get to claim special status :lol:

Who'll recognize that claim?

Do you not understand that only WHITES grant "special status" to those they feel sorry for?

Nonwhites just barbecue their enemies. You'll be a tough piece of shit on the roaster. But before they cut you up, you'll be able to say that you posted against William Joyce. Of course, they won't have any idea what you're talking about, or care.

That is very true. Look at Zimbabwe, they took away all White property to give to the black majority. South Africa has affirmative action for the majority. Just to name a few.

Yeah, because what happened in Zimbabwe is clearly comparable to the United States...

Who'll recognize that claim?

Do you not understand that only WHITES grant "special status" to those they feel sorry for?

Nonwhites just barbecue their enemies. You'll be a tough piece of shit on the roaster. But before they cut you up, you'll be able to say that you posted against William Joyce. Of course, they won't have any idea what you're talking about, or care.

That is very true. Look at Zimbabwe, they took away all White property to give to the black majority. South Africa has affirmative action for the majority. Just to name a few.

Yeah, because what happened in Zimbabwe is clearly comparable to the United States...

Of course when analyzing the behavior of PEOPLE it's important to toss out any evidence that doesn't fit your view. :lol:

Africans have no reasons to be pissed, do they?

ColonialAfrica_1914.png

How would you feel if just 90 years ago, Europeans had conquered/enslaved/pillaged your WHOLE FUCKING CONTINENT?

Just sayin...

Last edited:
Oh, everyone has been conquered by some on at some time.

It is what you do when you break free that decides who you will be.

Resentful or successful?

At the rate the caucasian race is going, with all their genocidal homosexuality, they may become extinct
within the next few thousands years.Not unless they exterminate themselves with their Nuclear weapons.

Nonwhites just barbecue their enemies.

So.

This is what all the racial threads really boil down to, isn't it William (may we call you Billy?).

You are Xenophobic because you are afraid, seriously afraid, whether or not you admit it, that Black Folks will cannibalize you.

I'm positive that Shaquille O'Neal could eat you for breakfast (but I doubt he'd fuck you first)
shaquille_o_neal-arton21120-240x240.jpg

But there's a much more realistic scenario about which you should be aware:

Billy, if if there's anyone we need to worry about it's Wimmin: All Wimmin. Nature has a number of examples of the female of species being more dangerous than the male.

cannibalwomen5.jpg

There is a Silver Lining

They usually Fuck us First.

(in your case, I wouldn't count on this perk)

Polk;1832593 You know said:
whites (non-Hispanic) will begin to treat Hispanic whites like non-Hispanics whites.[/B]If the original definition of "white" were still used, we'd have had a non-white majority long ago, as there was a time the Irish weren't white. Italians weren't white. Jews were not white. Well, you get the idea.

Hispanic whites are already treated like whites, it's the government that catagorizes.

Take Cameron Diaz as an example, do people treat her as non-white simply because she has hispanic heritage??? Of course not. How about Frankie Muniz the redhead from Malcom in the middle??? Clearly he's treated as white, as he should be because, shocker, he's white.

White people, even in 2050 will still be a majority.

Hispanic isn't and never will be a race, it's an ethnicity.

It is probably more lies. You can't believe anyone they all fucking lie.

Hispanic whites are already treated like whites, it's the government that catagorizes.

Take Cameron Diaz as an example, do people treat her as non-white simply because she has hispanic heritage??? Of course not. How about Frankie Muniz the redhead from Malcom in the middle??? Clearly he's treated as white, as he should be because, shocker, he's white.

Because they both look "white". If someone saw them walking down the street and didn't know who they were, they wouldn't think they are Hispanic. Put George Lopez on the same street, and at least one person is going to call him a "wetback".

Because they both look "white". If someone saw them walking down the street and didn't know who they were, they wouldn't think they are Hispanic. Put George Lopez on the same street, and at least one person is going to call him a "wetback".

You specifally said "hispanic whites" and I listed two examples of hispanic whites, people call them white because they're WHITE.

Sammy Sosa is black and hispanic, people seeing him would see a black man.

George Lopez is Indian Hispanic and not in the white hispanic catagory that you mentioned.

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

Again white hispanics are already treated like white people because that is what they are.

You specifally said "hispanic whites" and I listed two examples of hispanic whites, people call them white because they're WHITE.

George Lopez is Indian Hispanic and not in the white hispanic catagory that you mentioned.

Again white hispanics are already treated like white people because that is what they are.

Actually, most of Lopez's family tree is of European extraction, showing how meaning this whole exercise is. It's not based on any real science, it's based on gut feelings.

Time to start BREEDING boys!

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century - Yahoo! News

The total population should climb to 399 million by 2050, under the new projection, with whites making up 49.9 percent of the population. Blacks will make up 12.2 percent, virtually unchanged from today. Hispanics, currently 15 percent of the population, will rise to 28 percent in 2050.

Asians are expected to increase from 4.4 percent of the population to 6 percent.

Will the Blacks at 12.2%, the Hispanics at 28% or the Asians at 6% be the majority?
Yer a fucking idiot.

Actually, most of Lopez's family tree is of European extraction, showing how meaning this whole exercise is. It's not based on any real science, it's based on gut feelings.

are you a one-drop rule person??

You said non-hispanic whites would start considering white hispanics as white. I gave examples of white hispanics who are considered white, because that is what they are.

Does George Lopez consider himeself white or indian? From his comedy shoes, I suspect he doesn't consider himself white.

Again, what science???? Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race. White people will not be a minority because hispanic whites are WHITE with hispanic ETHNICITY.

Cameron Diaz, Frankie Munez, Christina Agulara, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Martin Sheen=white hispanic

Sammy Sosa =black hispanic

America Farara, Cheech Marin= Indian hispanic

Forum List

Back