"40 million revolutionaries north of the Rio Grande"

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

May 08, 2010 — "Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico"...La Raza rally at UCLA....More gems: 'Communist Revolution', 'Frail, racist white people', 'La Raza' (the Race), Fidel Castro, 'Northern Front of Latin Revolution'..."40 million...revolutionaries...in the belly of the beast". "Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism". Sedition anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s]YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.[/ame]

Not funny. I didn't watch the video, but read the article. I'd be less sympathetic if the guy wasn't innocent though.

It bothers me that this fella is a teacher. I believe he may be an instructor at UCLA. What the hell is he telling his students? College kids are easily brainwashed.

(that was to bones)

o give me a fucking break dan..bush and those before him ..all wanted the hispanic vote...now they are causing trouble...seems to me..if the hispanics want to discuss stolen land they should be talking to indians...natives not gandis

o give me a fucking break dan..bush and those before him ..all wanted the hispanic vote...now they are causing trouble...seems to me..if the hispanics want to discuss stolen land they should be talking to indians...natives not gandis

Bush pussed on immigration, too, like all the Texas govs before him. But please don't cry foul when I say they're gonna vote for BO. Will they not?

Not funny. I didn't watch the video, but read the article. I'd be less sympathetic if the guy wasn't innocent though.

It bothers me that this fella is a teacher. I believe he may be an instructor at UCLA. What the hell is he telling his students? College kids are easily brainwashed.

(that was to bones)

i know who its too...lol...and yea its funny...what the fuck you gonna do with a bunch of assholes that want to riot and "take back" their stolen land...you are gonna be like a hammer..and they are gonna be fucking nails...now let the big hammers fall...end it quickly..just like we should end any muslim bullmal about becoming a county with separate laws for them...dont cut the damn dogs tail off a bit at a time....one quick chop ....hard and fast...

he is telling them what they want to hear...i wonder what subject he teaches?

and why do people piss and moan when a black or hispanic gets the mal kicked out of them? when a white man or woman gets the mal kicked out of them by the police...no one cares....

Bush pussed on immigration, too, like all the Texas govs before him. But please don't cry foul when I say they're gonna vote for BO. Will they not?

i do not claim to know that. depends on how welcoming the gop is to them now doesnt it?

i do not claim to know that. depends on how welcoming the gop is to them now doesnt it?

To illegals? I hope not very.

you just cant give up the political party stuff can ya? free yourself from the bounds of either party

Nope. I'm going down with the GOP.

Unless of course we win. In which case I'll go up.

Either way, I won't be a faggoty dem or a squishy moderate.
Exactly why Murka is going down hard.
Brainwashed asswipes with no ability to think for themselves.

May 08, 2010 — "Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico"...La Raza rally at UCLA....More gems: 'Communist Revolution', 'Frail, racist white people', 'La Raza' (the Race), Fidel Castro, 'Northern Front of Latin Revolution'..."40 million...revolutionaries...in the belly of the beast". "Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism". Sedition anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s]YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.[/ame]

Well there you go, a 'Tea Party' from the far left- not that anyone on the far right would recognize themselves & the similar rhetoric and behavior.

Well there you go, a 'Tea Party' from the far left- not that anyone on the far right would recognize themselves & the similar rhetoric and behavior.

That's Obama's base

I really wish the Mex illegal invaders and their La Raza allies would attempt a revolt. That would be War and they could be exterminated without bothering about their 'civil rights'.

Forum List

Back