40 Facts That Prove America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Out Of Control

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
If you want some truly discouraging information, go to this website.

I’m not about to post all 40 but here are just a few:

#1 America has killed more than 60 million children since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973. The federal government endorses this activity by heavily funding the country’s leading abortion provider, and after that abortion provider harvests the organs of the dead children, the federal government also heavily funds the research that is conducted on those harvested organs.

#16 According to a study conducted by the Mayo Clinic, nearly 70 percent of all Americans are on at least one prescription drug. An astounding 20 percent of all Americans are on at least five prescription drugs. [I can’t even begin to count the ones I’m taking. :)]

#21 Americans are obsessed with material things and are willing to go deep into debt to get what they want. At this point, 480 million credit cards are in circulation in this country. That number has risen by nearly 13 percent since 2015.

#38 An average of more than 100 churches are dying in the United States every single week.

You want to read all of them with links, go to

#1 America has killed more than 60 million children since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973. The federal government endorses this activity by heavily funding the country’s leading abortion provider, and after that abortion provider harvests the organs of the dead children, the federal government also heavily funds the research that is conducted on those harvested organs.

#16 According to a study conducted by the Mayo Clinic, nearly 70 percent of all Americans are on at least one prescription drug. An astounding 20 percent of all Americans are on at least five prescription drugs. [I can’t even begin to count the ones I’m taking. :)]

#21 Americans are obsessed with material things and are willing to go deep into debt to get what they want. At this point, 480 million credit cards are in circulation in this country. That number has risen by nearly 13 percent since 2015.

#38 An average of more than 100 churches are dying in the United States every single week.

#21...are YOU the only conservative who hates unfettered capitalism?

you must be very lonely.

#38 That's progress. NOT immorality.

Oh look an internet list

proof of Americas moral decline

millions of deranged hate filled lunatics elected a buffoon for president.

proof of Americas moral decline

millions of deranged hate filled lunatics elected a buffoon for president.
That's nothing! Reading comprehension means some people misinterpret what they read or get cute and rearrange the words to suit their pointless lives, and they make up things that cannot be verified, since they never bother reading the link due to previous brainwashing by political tricksters who teach lying to create a false scenario that helps them to achieve a political end. All for free! It's a no brainer! literally...

#21...are YOU the only conservative who hates unfettered capitalism?

you must be very lonely.

#38 That's progress. NOT immorality.
#38 That's exactly what the Romans thought when they fed people they hated to the lions.

And churches feed a lot of hungry mouths worldwide.

Forum List

Back