4 Young NH Men Kill mother and beat her 11 year old daughter

Brutal, fuckin' coward punk bastards need to be shot after being beaten to almost their last breath.
This shit is exactly why my loaded .45 is hung on my bedpost at night. If that makes me a "redneck" so be it, my family will at least have a chance should this nightmare enter my home some night.

You think you're me, don't you?:lol:

If they were in Texas and found guilty, they would more than likely get the death penalty. In that respect they should consider themselves lucky. Personally, I wouldn't waste the sodium pentothal, I'd simply use a rope and hang their sorry asses.
At least you would grant a trial first.

I say that if found guilty, instead of or maybe before executing them, we should try to find out what makes people like this tick. Why they did it and how to recognize the signs that something like this is going to happen in order to prevent crimes like this in the future.

We know why. They're sociopaths. They were raised to believe that it doesn't matter what they do nor who gets hurt so long as they get what they want.

Trial over. Where's the rope?

take them up into the mountaians tie them up and let the bears eat them!!! or let them freeze to death!! Its really cold up on Mt washington!!!

Forum List

Back