4 Young NH Men Kill mother and beat her 11 year old daughter

young men in iraq are called adults ....they are just as young...fuck this teenager shit
My wife is from another country.

By the time a child is around 10 years old. They are expected to act and conduct themselves as adults.

There is none of this teenage nonsense of irresponsibility we allow our kids to wallow in for years.

Our society encourages immaturity in our teenagers and allows them the luxury to stay that way for years..

They we wonder why they never seem to grow up!!

young men in iraq are called adults ....they are just as young...fuck this teenager shit
Children are just little people. A teen mind can be more wicked than imagined by most. The ACLU will say that they're just poor, misguided boys. I say screw them to the wall and throw barbed darts at them 'til they bleed to death.

The world has plenty of skin-head, brain washed, worthless people to replace them with.

they weren't poor though.

If they were in Texas and found guilty, they would more than likely get the death penalty. In that respect they should consider themselves lucky. Personally, I wouldn't waste the sodium pentothal, I'd simply use a rope and hang their sorry asses.

Children are just little people. A teen mind can be more wicked than imagined by most. The ACLU will say that they're just poor, misguided boys. I say screw them to the wall and throw barbed darts at them 'til they bleed to death.

The world has plenty of skin-head, brain washed, worthless people to replace them with.

they weren't poor though.
Perhaps pitiful would have been a better term...something to imply that they are worthy of some sympathy for having been abused as children. Our mean old system made them what they are? Bullshit!

This is very sad. Shit like this happening all over shows how far the US has degraded.

If they were in Texas and found guilty, they would more than likely get the death penalty. In that respect they should consider themselves lucky. Personally, I wouldn't waste the sodium pentothal, I'd simply use a rope and hang their sorry asses.
At least you would grant a trial first.

I say that if found guilty, instead of or maybe before executing them, we should try to find out what makes people like this tick. Why they did it and how to recognize the signs that something like this is going to happen in order to prevent crimes like this in the future.

I say that if found guilty, instead of or maybe before executing them, we should try to find out what makes people like this tick. Why they did it and how to recognize the signs that something like this is going to happen in order to prevent crimes like this in the future.

They have tried that since the dawn of time, yet it keeps happening.

No need for lab rats, just put them on a slab.

The last execution in NH was in 1939, so it looks like the taxpayers will have the privilege of supporting these teens in prison for at least the next 60-70 years.

Like with abortion, I am against the death penalty in most instances. In very very rare cases I think both abortion and the death penalty may be acceptable but considering it goes against my respect for human life so it takes an extreme circumstance to get me to support killing another life.

This appears to have been pre-meditated and just a ruthless act. I might be willing to accept seeking a death penalty for them, if NH actually used it.

Last edited:

They have tried that since the dawn of time, yet it keeps happening.

No need for lab rats, just put them on a slab.

They've been summarily executing people since the dawn of time too. Doesn't seem to be working either.

The last execution in NH was in 1939, so it looks like the taxpayers will have the privilege of supporting these teens in prison for at least the next 60-70 years.

Like with abortion, I am against the death penalty in most instances. In very very rare cases I think both abortion and the death penalty may be acceptable but considering it goes against my respect for human life so it takes an extreme circumstance to get me to support killing another life.

This appears to have been pre-meditated and just a ruthless act. I might be willing to accept seeking a death penalty for them, if NH actually had one.

NH has a death penalty. They just don't use it.

I wouldn't call these murderers human, so executing them shouldn't cause concern.

Executing them does nothing but end their punishment.

Let them spend the rest of their lives in some maximum security hell-hole prison starting as young white dudes who killed and beat women.

They'll be begging for the death penalty in no time.

Executing them does nothing but end their punishment.

Let them spend the rest of their lives in some maximum security hell-hole prison starting as young white dudes who killed and beat women.

They'll be begging for the death penalty in no time.

that's not how it works. They go to prison, join a gang. lift weights, study law, file lawsuits, watch tv, take drugs and butt sex all day. for these animals it's like going to heaven.

This appears to have been pre-meditated and just a ruthless act. I might be willing to accept seeking a death penalty for them, if NH actually had one.
I really respect people who are consistent in their "pro-life' views.

This makes you a rarity PP.

Mont_Vernon_suspects.jpg

N.H. prosecutor: Teens picked slaying victim at random - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

This should be illegal.

Forum List

Back