4 Young NH Men Kill mother and beat her 11 year old daughter

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Mont_Vernon_suspects.jpg

N.H. prosecutor: Teens picked slaying victim at random - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

WTF is wrong with people?!?!?!

MONT VERNON, N.H. -- The four teenagers accused of breaking into a home here and using a machete and a knife to butcher a mother and her 11-year-old daughter allegedly chose their victims by chance.

Kim Cates (Earle Rich photo)

"They picked the house at random because it was in an isolated area," prosecutor N. William Delker said today during the teens' arraignments in Milford District Court. "Before they entered the home, all four defendants were aware that the intent was to kill the occupants."

The violent whim allegedly took the teens to the home of Kim Cates, who lived in one of four houses on a quiet dirt road in this bucolic town about 13 miles north of the Massachusetts border. At 4 a.m. on Sunday, they are accused of breaking into the ranch-style home and killing Cates, 42, and severely injuring her daughter.
Related story

N.H. slaying victim had misgivings about small-town life - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
Mont_Vernon_suspects.jpg

N.H. prosecutor: Teens picked slaying victim at random - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

MONT VERNON, N.H. -- The four teenagers accused of breaking into a home here and using a machete and a knife to butcher a mother and her 11-year-old daughter allegedly chose their victims by chance.

"They picked the house at random because it was in an isolated area," prosecutor N. William Delker said today during the teens' arraignments in Milford District Court. "Before they entered the home, all four defendants were aware that the intent was to kill the occupants."

The violent whim allegedly took the teens to the home of Kim Cates, who lived in one of four houses on a quiet dirt road in this bucolic town about 13 miles north of the Massachusetts border. At 4 a.m. on Sunday, they are accused of breaking into the ranch-style home and killing Cates, 42, and severely injuring her daughter.
Related story

N.H. slaying victim had misgivings about small-town life - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe
My neighbor told me about this the morning it happened.

I almost bought a house in that town. It's as quiet and pastural as you could imagine.

This story has made me sick to death.

Brutal, fuckin' coward punk bastards need to be shot after being beaten to almost their last breath.
This shit is exactly why my loaded .45 is hung on my bedpost at night. If that makes me a "redneck" so be it, my family will at least have a chance should this nightmare enter my home some night.

If they're teens, most likely they won't, or at least all of them won't, spend their lives behind bars. Generally they get out at around 25.

Mont_Vernon_suspects.jpg

Related story

My neighbor told me about this the morning it happened.

I almost bought a house in that town. It's as quiet and pastural as you could imagine.

This story has made me sick to death.

Yes, I had a little trouble getting to sleep last night just thinking about it. :eek:

young men in iraq are called adults ....they are just as young...fuck this teenager shit
Children are just little people. A teen mind can be more wicked than imagined by most. The ACLU will say that they're just poor, misguided boys. I say screw them to the wall and throw barbed darts at them 'til they bleed to death.

The world has plenty of skin-head, brain washed, worthless people to replace them with.

years ago, I think back in the 70's a program called "scared straight" was used to try and help prevent troubled youngsters on the road to prision. they actually took them behind prison walls and let them spend time with hardened criminals. who gave them a look at what to expect once they got there. its was effective. but, i think dropped. why im not certain why.

[youtube]jEiwmcicOu0[/youtube]

strong language

check out you tube. teens love nothing more than beating the shit out of somebody and posting it on you tube. It makes your skin crawl. What was the name of that book. Lord of the Flys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9my9Khr64]YouTube - Teens Fight to Death[/ame]

Forum List

Back