4 years and this

No noe can argue this:

41 months of unemployment greater than 8 percent.
23 million Americans struggling to find work.
1 in 6 Americans in poverty.
1 in 4 children on food stamps.
Our national debt has grown by over $5.2 trillion to $16 trillion.
We have had 4 consecutive years of deficits exceeding $1 trillion.
Gas prices have increased an average of $1.65 a gallon, at a time when real wages
are stagnant.
On President Obama's watch, 5.7 million residential mortgages are either 30 days
delinquent or in foreclosure.
President Obama has put us at a disadvantage versus China. In the last year alone, China
has increased its manufacturing base by 18 percent and grown its economy by $2 trillion.

It really is time for a change....

Yeah, fixate on that while those of us in reality want to know more about Ann Romney's horse.

:lol:

Here its is again boys..

Oh my gosh!

I finally get it! I must have been absolutely crazy to have voted for Obama the first time. Look at all the damage he has done! You guys have finally convinced me!

Thank you so much!

Hey Lone.. You made a decision.. Good luck with that. I see no reason not to get along because of it. If Obama wins In the end,"I just hope we all stay free and not have troops watching the streets."

peace

Earlier you predicted "civil war" if he wins.

Drama Queen.

Not me wimp, See: The BLUE... You like being an asshole, typical. Your comprehension sucks. Fools........

Here its is again boys..

Hey Lone.. You made a decision.. Good luck with that. I see no reason not to get along because of it. If Obama wins In the end,"I just hope we all stay free and not have troops watching the streets."

peace

Drama Queen.

Not me wimp, See: The BLUE... You like being an asshole, typical. Your comprehension sucks. Fools........

They are greedy, takers, lier's and thief's. They are outed for sure since Obby got it.
Hey they want the freebie pensions etc.. Little do they know, if the Liberal agenda succeeds they'll be throw to the wolves like the Mob was in the 70's and 80's. No longer needed or useful.

We have news for them. There day is just about over. November 2012, if not a civil war will end it.

Here it is again; your saying that a civil war will result from an Obama victory. Drama queen.

Here its is again boys..

Drama Queen.

They are greedy, takers, lier's and thief's. They are outed for sure since Obby got it.
Hey they want the freebie pensions etc.. Little do they know, if the Liberal agenda succeeds they'll be throw to the wolves like the Mob was in the 70's and 80's. No longer needed or useful.

We have news for them. There day is just about over. November 2012, if not a civil war will end it.

Here it is again; your saying that a civil war will result from an Obama victory. Drama queen.

We'll have to wait it out...... Oh by the way. Funding for that Civil Army was in the Health Care bill.. Its been under way for quite some time. In fact Farrakhan will be policing the streets in Chicago soon with radical Muslim kids... hired by Raum Emanuel himself..
The first test run for the Dem's new civil army. Hiding behind Farrakhan.
War.. YUP! You stupid bastards are voting for a disaster in the making. Remember this post.

No noe can argue this:

Gas prices have increased an average of $1.65 a gallon, at a time when real wages
are stagnant.
On President Obama's watch, 5.7 million residential mortgages are either 30 days
President Obama has put us at a disadvantage versus China. In the last year alone, China
has increased its manufacturing base by 18 percent and grown its economy by $2 trillion.

I guess we can see why the piece of shit is going after Romney on a personal level, because he sure doesn't want anyone talking about this crap.

Here's my idea.

Republicans should ignore those ridiculous liberal polls which continue to show that Bush 43 is about as popular as a rocking chair in a room full of cats.

No, EVERYONE knows that people continue to long for those carefree days when W was the decider cuz his decisions were just SO swell. Yup, WMDs, Katrina, and TARP. It was a trifecta of 'decision points.' (Bush was our CEO president, in case anyone forgot, and the GOP has another one in the pipeline)

Here's what should happen. I think the people planning the Republican convention should understand that Bush would really like to attend the RNC convention because Americans are just dying to embrace Bush, his legacy, and the memory of those wonderful days. So, let's surprise Mitt and America by having Bush show up at the convention. Give the guy a standing ovation and let Mitt embrace him, both literally and figuratively.

Then Mitt can coast to victory!

Here its is again boys..

We'll have to wait it out...... Oh by the way. Funding for that Civil Army was in the Health Care bill.. Its been under way for quite some time. In fact Farrakhan will be policing the streets in Chicago soon with radical Muslim kids... hired by Raum Emanuel himself..
The first test run for the Dem's new civil army. Hiding behind Farrakhan.
War.. YUP! You stupid bastards are voting for a disaster in the making. Remember this post.

Another post from MadLibs. So now you admit you said there would be a Civil War if Obama is elected?

You're a flaming drama queen.

Yea. Rahm Emanuel is cherged with hiring the Muslim army. I get it!

Watch it un fold in Chicago..... Obama's civil Army. Coming to a city near you and soon.

4 years and this
No noe can argue this:

are stagnant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back