4 years and this

Discussion in 'Politics' started by copsnrobbers, Aug 10, 2012.

1. copsnrobbers

copsnrobbers I call it as I see it

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    No noe can argue this:

41 months of unemployment greater than 8 percent.
    23 million Americans struggling to find work.
    1 in 6 Americans in poverty.
    1 in 4 children on food stamps.
    Our national debt has grown by over $5.2 trillion to $16 trillion.
    We have had 4 consecutive years of deficits exceeding $1 trillion.
    Gas prices have increased an average of $1.65 a gallon, at a time when real wages
    are stagnant.
    On President Obama's watch, 5.7 million residential mortgages are either 30 days
    delinquent or in foreclosure.
    President Obama has put us at a disadvantage versus China. In the last year alone, China
    has increased its manufacturing base by 18 percent and grown its economy by $2 trillion.

It really is time for a change....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    Your points are moot because...

it's Bush's fault.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,631
    you forgot there are one hundred million Americans (that's one third) on some form of government WELFARE

4. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,738
    I see this thread is being ignored. Not surprising

5. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +448
    [Oh! That's all? The Chicago Jesus be responsible for more than that. Including this little tidbit from zip today. Obama's henchman and partner in crime, Eric the Hiolder came out and called the Sikh Temple shooting a Terrorist Event, but still insists Nadal Hassan's murder of 13 American Soldiers workplace violence. Baby Eric musta taken sick when he was a chile and his momma musta fed him some, probly a lotta, Castor Oil, thinkin it would make him better, and Eric's brains came out with the poo. This administration is an abomination, a travesty, that deliberately comes out and knowingly lies through its teeth, content in the knowledge that their handmaidens in the LeftMedia will jump all over themselves covering for them ]

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform
    Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date & counting.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy 'corpsman'.

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’-including bowing to foreign rulers.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense

The First President To ...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,849
    You silly, silly people. Obama "didn't build that"! It's because of:

BOOSH!!

TEABAGGERS!!!

RACISTS!!!!

ATM'S!!

KIOSKS!!!!

BOOSH!

7. copsnrobbers

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Remember those... Man caused Disasters?
    Well, Obama is one of them.............. to all 57 states.

8. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,380
    Oh my gosh!

I finally get it! I must have been absolutely crazy to have voted for Obama the first time. Look at all the damage he has done! You guys have finally convinced me!

Thank you so much!

9. copsnrobbers

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Hey Lone.. You made a decision.. Good luck with that. I see no reason not to get along because of it. If Obama wins In the end, I just hope we all stay free and not have troops watching the streets.

peace

10. techieny

techieny Conservative Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +586
    It's Biden's fault!!!