4 Years After The Panic of the 2007/2008 Economic Crisis And...

Get back to we non Obama supporters in 4 years and let us know how its going.

Interesting tidbit in there.

To appreciate it, you have to go here first:

MITT ROMNEY: I'm going to meet regularly with Democrat leaders and Republican leaders. I won't do that once a year. When I say regularly, I mean much more frequently than that.

ROMNEY: Leader Cantor, when was the last time you met with the president on the economy or jobs, on the budget? He says almost a year. We'll have to go back and check the calendar.

They blame Obama for there not being a meeting between themselves and Obama for almost a year.

And now, from your link:

Boehner also rejected a summit-style meeting between Obama and congressional Republicans.

The ripe hypocrisy of the GOP lives on.

And this intransigence is why the stock market tanked the past few days.

Last edited:

Interesting tidbit in there.

To appreciate it, you have to go here first:

MITT ROMNEY: I'm going to meet regularly with Democrat leaders and Republican leaders. I won't do that once a year. When I say regularly, I mean much more frequently than that.

ROMNEY: Leader Cantor, when was the last time you met with the president on the economy or jobs, on the budget? He says almost a year. We'll have to go back and check the calendar.

They blame Obama for there not being a meeting between themselves and Obama for almost a year.

And now, from your link:

Boehner also rejected a summit-style meeting between Obama and congressional Republicans.

The ripe hypocrisy of the GOP lives on.

And this intransigence is why the stock market tanked the past few days.

It's part of their grand plan to punish Americans

Mandate my ass. Obama convinced the woefully stupid that Ann and Mitt Romney want to take their condoms and eat their babies. Couple that GOP unwillingness to play daily, on national TV the litany of Obama's fuckups and failures... you have a marginal Obama win.

A majority of Americans support President Obama and the messages he ran on in the 2012 campaign.

I think it would be more accurate to say that the "message" was "vote for me because Mitt Romney is the devil."
That's what people chose, because his campaign message was nothing more than the same blather that we've heard since 2007.

maybe a handful of swing voters, but the President stood up in front of a majority of Americans during the debates and advocated for higher taxes on the Wealthy while pointing out Romney would not raise taxes.

a clear choice

And still the ignorant fail to realize the difference between revenue and tax rates. That lesson will be learned over the next 4 years as tax rates rise and revenue declines. No matter the tax rates, revenue has averaged about 16% of GDP, enven when the max was 90% on high income earners. Maobama ain't gonna change that.

Last edited:
The economy is getting better than it was in 2007/2008. The jobs are slow to come back, but that is how the kind of an economic mess we found ourselves in in 2007/2008 pan out.

Raising taxes on the wealthy is part of a solution for righting the economy. Obama sold it and the public bought it.

In 2016? No credible person makes hard assumptions on how it will look. You are a slow learner if you need years to figure out human nature. How fucking old are you?

Raising taxes on the wealthy is not part of any solution. it's the only part of anything Obama has offered.

800 billion over ten years in additional revenue from such a move, with "cuts" of a trillion in the same time period.

At 1.3 trillion annual deficit spends. Do math, genius. It's not even going to dent deficit spending. It's absurd and not a serious solution on any level.

I dont think you have a single clue about the financial crisis of 2006-08. Saying shit like "The jobs are slow to come back, but that is how the kind of an economic mess we found ourselves in in 2007/2008 pan out." proves that all the more.

:eusa_boohoo:

"I've been left at the alter now a couple of times," said Obama.

Speaking to a half-filled room of reporters, the president laid out just how dramatic the cuts to the social safety would have been in the deal he was trying to give Republicans. He said that he couldn't believe Boehner walked away from the proposal he was offering: $3.5 trillion in spending cuts over 10 years, smaller tax increases than those laid out in a bipartisan Senate plan and cuts to entitlement programs, something Democrats have pushed hard against. It also didn't include revenues that Obama has insisted be in a final package, namely via closing tax loopholes and ending subsidies for the oil and gas industry.

"In other words, this was an extraordinarily fair deal," Obama told reporters. "If it was unbalanced, it was unbalanced in the direction of not enough revenue." Obama: Debt Ceiling Talks Fell Apart, Boehner Walked Out

now we have Obama-Boehner 2011 Near-Deal Blueprint for New Debt Talks

From your link:

$1 trillion in savings that would come from the draw-down of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq

You turds have bought the farm. Here it is:

outbackcamelback.png

Raising taxes on the wealthy is not part of any solution. it's the only part of anything Obama has offered.

800 billion over ten years in additional revenue from such a move, with "cuts" of a trillion in the same time period.

At 1.3 trillion annual deficit spends. Do math, genius. It's not even going to dent deficit spending. It's absurd and not a serious solution on any level.

I dont think you have a single clue about the financial crisis of 2006-08. Saying shit like "The jobs are slow to come back, but that is how the kind of an economic mess we found ourselves in in 2007/2008 pan out." proves that all the more.

:eusa_boohoo:

now we have Obama-Boehner 2011 Near-Deal Blueprint for New Debt Talks

From your link:

$1 trillion in savings that would come from the draw-down of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq

You turds have bought the farm. Here it is:

outbackcamelback.png

yep. 1trillion dollars

I think it would be more accurate to say that the "message" was "vote for me because Mitt Romney is the devil."
That's what people chose, because his campaign message was nothing more than the same blather that we've heard since 2007.

maybe a handful of swing voters, but the President stood up in front of a majority of Americans during the debates and advocated for higher taxes on the Wealthy while pointing out Romney would not raise taxes.

a clear choice

And still the ignorant fail to realize the difference between revenue and tax rates. That lesson will be learned over the next 4 years as tax rates rise and revenue declines. No matter the tax rates, revenue has averaged about 16% of GDP, enven when the max was 90% on high income earners. Maobama ain't gonna change that.

Reagan raised revenue. Revenue vs Tax rates? No. Revenue vs Taxes

A majority of voters maybe. A majority of Americans didn't vote.

Do tell what led to the crisis though.

Only Americans that vote matter on election day for purposes of determining issues Americans voted in favor of.

Conservative deregulation and economic theories

Proof? Just a heads up, both republicans and democrats have the same philosophy. Spend more!

A majority of voters maybe. A majority of Americans didn't vote.

Do tell what led to the crisis though.

Only Americans that vote matter on election day for purposes of determining issues Americans voted in favor of.

Conservative deregulation and economic theories

Proof? Just a heads up, both republicans and democrats have the same philosophy. Spend more!

stuck on stupid and spending?

thanks for playing

Looks like we know which side of the 50% you are on now. Typical Republican who can't give credit where credit is due.

He's been saying that since 2007. Big fucking deal. It solves nothing. It's a plea to mindless, frothy drones who want to punish someone because of the economic crisis created by the govt.

A clear choice, indeed. If you're a fucking moron. 50% of the country = morons. How shocking

Last edited:
I'm sick of the dems and repubs constantly blaming each other for one mess or the other. The fact is that BOTH parties are responsible for the mess we're in.....including the economic mess. Dodd-Frank engineered the housing crisis (and resultant financial meltdown) and now we're expected to believe that they are the ones who will show us the way out of it???? Please, all of you dems must come out of your caves and face reality. Obama's re-election was nothing more than the "diverse" vote, not to mention voter fraud, that got him back into office. The vast majority of the population DID NOT put him back in office. That is dem fantasy talking. Just because he got re-elected doesn't mean that the vast majority of the population loves the guy the same way the liberal dems do......because we don't. If anything, we think Obama is "that guy"....you know, the one that creates a distraction rather than actually producing much of anything meaningful change. Romney was never a good choice of candidate....that much has been clear since the MSM pushed him onto the conservative party. He never should have been the nominee, but the MSM were looking for someone who would not give Obama a serious run for his money. It's a shame that the majority of the population remain willfully ignorant; if they weren't, Obama would not be sitting in office today. I'm independent and, therefore, am not aligned with either party. As far as I'm concerned, an entirely new party needs to be formed that actually works for the middle class.....neither the dems nor the repubs are interested in them.

Absolutely. That's all Obama does.....blame Bush. Seriously, when does Obama ever grow up and take responsibility for anything??

The real people to blame are all of you fucking idiots who voted for and continue to vote for the people who have done this.

4 Years After The Panic of the 2007/2008 Economic Crisis And...conservatives are still in denial about what caused the economic crisis. :cool:
I'm thinkin' Dante has no idea what caused the Economic "Crisis". :lol:

Poor cons, still in denial? We exported out imbecilic con economic model overseas and it nearly killed the world economy for good. Iceland, Ireland, and more nations got on the greed gravy train and look where they are now...worse off then when they bought what cons were selling

Forum List

Back