4 Y.O. Child Denied Access To School Because They Don't Like His Hair

In an era when they will be teaching that child he can cut off his penis and be a girl, you'd think they would glorify his long gender nonspecific anything goes hair style..

Seems some schools are resisting the tide.

Children all across this great country are being refused access to public schools they pay for with their taxes for the most trivial of reasons.

Mom Is Devastated After 4-Year-Old Was Kicked Out of School for Having Long Hair

A 4 year-old is attending Pre-K..

Exactly! What difference could it make the length of a child's hair? In this age of non-discrimination and diversity, how odd that they would allow a girl long hair but not a boy. Just what is the problem here really. The "school" cares not one watt the psychological harm they might do this child. No, their asinine, fascist "rules" matter more to them than the children they serve.

What about the psychological harm caused by his not being accepted by his fellow students?
Or by the fact that his mom likes to use him to make an idiot of herself?

What about the psychological harm caused by his not being accepted by his fellow students?

Really? Where did you read that? Link! Link! The kid gives every appearance of being a remarkably happy and well-adjusted child. If only most others were so.

Oh please! If he continues down that road, he won't be.

If you make yourself a target for harassment by not conforming to generally accepted standards, you don't think he will suffer psychologically?

You really don't know much about kids, do you? They are mean!

Did you sleep through your own education and not see things like that going on around you?

I have been a teacher for twenty years. We can stop bullying if we see it, but you can't follow them everywhere. Is that the way things ought to be? Of course not! However, it is reality.

Don't want to be bullied? Don't have exceptionally long hair if you are a boy. Follow the school's dress code.

Really? Where did you read that? Link! Link! The kid gives every appearance of being a remarkably happy and well-adjusted child. If only most others were so.

If you make yourself a target for harassment by not conforming to generally accepted standards, you don't think he will suffer psychologically?

Did you sleep through your own education and not see things like that going on around you?

I have been a teacher for twenty years. We can stop bullying if we see it, but you can't follow them everywhere. Is that the way things ought to be? Of course not! However, it is reality.

Don't want to be bullied? Don't have exceptionally long hair if you are a boy. Follow the school's dress code.

Unless you're native or pacific islander or go to school in Hawaii. Then it's no biggy.

That's funny, I grew up with kids with long hair. Kids on TV had long hair. Musicians with long hair. THAT was the standard. I think the kid will do well taking care of himself. It is HIS choice what length hair he wears not the schools. And as far as the boy, you were a teacher? Good for you. I have a degree in applied psychology and wrote a book on it.

That's funny, I grew up with kids with long hair. Kids on TV had long hair. Musicians with long hair. THAT was the standard. I think the kid will do well taking care of himself. It is HIS choice what length hair he wears not the schools. And as far as the boy, you were a teacher? Good for you. I have a degree in applied psychology and wrote a book on it.
Then we know you're a psycho.

If the school has a dress code that requires short hair on boys, she has the freedom to send him to a different school.

Good for you! Kids don't usually wear long hair now. In fact, the one student I recently had with incredibly beautiful tresses was so often confused for a girl that I think he just accepted it. As an applied psychologist, I am sure you see no problem with that.

You wrote a book? What's the matter? Couldn't get a real job? :D

Good for you! Kids don't usually wear long hair now. In fact, the one student I recently had with incredibly beautiful tresses was so often confused for a girl that I think he just accepted it. As an applied psychologist, I am sure you see no problem with that.

You wrote a book? What's the matter? Couldn't get a real job? :D
Self Publishing, Book Printing, How to Publish a Book, Publishers

[Then we know you're a psycho.

Ha. You're a laugh.

If the school has a dress code that requires short hair on boys, she has the freedom to send him to a different school.

Yes she does. And I would! But why would a Kindergarten need a strict "dress code?" As long as the kid is clean and reasonable, whatever happened to that "diversity of expression?" Is it worth messing with the kid's self-image, giving him a complex and holding back his schooling?

Let me put it this way: Change the story to this:

MUSLIM CHILD SENT HOME FOR WEARING TRADITIONAL HEADGEAR NOT IN ACCORD WITH SCHOOL DRESS-CODE.

Had it been a muslim child wearing a face dress or something, not only would the school probably have made an exception, but there would have been 99,000 people coming down hard on the school for discrimination or racial bias had they not!!!

The difference here is that it was a white kid. Whites don't get the protection of any of the usual arguments saved for everyone else. That is their "privilege."

Forum List

Back