4 traitorous women found guilty of leaving food and water for 'illegal alien' invaders in desert

I suspect the park employees are getting money from the traffickers. They're helping move people across the border, that's why they don't want anybody else to help. It's competition.
You think so? Is this practice widespread? Where's Joe Arpagio when you need him?

How anyone could leave someone to die in the desert without water and food is beyond me.I guess I'm just not Christian enough.

Thank you, awesome ladies on the border.
There are people out there making sure people don't die, Lysistrata. They're stocked with water and have food and shelter, too. The government pays them to pick up those who get dumped by their damn coyotes and lost. They're known as the men and women of the U. S. Border Patrol. They give them safe passage back to their homes, too.

You just hear and perpetuate the myth that these people are mistreated. They're not, even though they are breaking the law by not checking in with the border patrol in the first place.They are treated to justice, however. And that means receiving a firm warning not to break the law again the next time they come over here.

Some coyotes and others don't want no stinkin' justice. They make their own. They endanger the lives of our border patrol officers by killing them.

That's because people who break one law have no compunctions about breaking other laws.

These people are saving lives. They do what they do because they are Christians who do not allow humans to die in the desert. Go "March for Life" while these people are living it.

A dead body in the desert is on you.

Where has it ever been said that Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, and all others cannot carry aid to those in need?

BTW: what is your religion?

Last edited:
How anyone could leave someone to die in the desert without water and food is beyond me.I guess I'm just not Christian enough.

There are people out there making sure people don't die, Lysistrata. They're stocked with water and have food and shelter, too. The government pays them to pick up those who get dumped by their damn coyotes and lost. They're known as the men and women of the U. S. Border Patrol. They give them safe passage back to their homes, too.

You just hear and perpetuate the myth that these people are mistreated. They're not, even though they are breaking the law by not checking in with the border patrol in the first place.They are treated to justice, however. And that means receiving a firm warning not to break the law again the next time they come over here.

Some coyotes and others don't want no stinkin' justice. They make their own. They endanger the lives of our border patrol officers by killing them.

That's because people who break one law have no compunctions about breaking other laws.

These people are saving lives. They do what they do because they are Christians who do not allow humans to die in the desert. Go "March for Life" while these people are living it.

Where has it ever been said that Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, and all others cannot carry aid to those in need?

Keep your religion out of my government thank you very much.

First, let's look at the situation. I live in a border state and share it with millions of other people from every walk. Within the 10 miles of my home, there are a hundred thousand men incarcerated in various restricted areas for crimes they committed against God through other people whom they murdered, raped, maimed, shot, cheated, blackmailed, embezzled from, conned, perjured against, committed incest, sold illegal drugs to minors on school property or conspired with armed persons to harm, injure, kill, abuse or harass or left the scene of an accident leaving someone to die of injuries inflicted by their car, or shock. And a gazillion other crimes their peers found so offensive, they voted to convict with a sentence that would sufficiently give them time to consider never breaking the laws of the land again. Our system keeps first time offenders in separate facilities than serial and repeat offenders, and them separated from hardened antisocial criminals.

A lot of people coming to our country wait several years for admission. Illegal crossers are me-firsters willing to break laws before they set foot on our soil. When they commit crimes, they are likely to fall into the antisocial category of criminals, and by the time they are put away they have committed, average a hundred crimes before apprehension occurs, if ever.

Do you always expect other people with whom you disagree to spit directly into the wind before you ask them a personal question that is none of your business?

While I don’t love how they entered a refuge and left behind things that could turn into harmful litter I do admire and appreciate the meaning behind their actions. Kindness is in short supply these days and so it’s good to see people showing compassion for others over today’s politics. I think a fine is justifiable but not jail time.

While I don’t love how they entered a refuge and left behind things that could turn into harmful litter I do admire and appreciate the meaning behind their actions. Kindness is in short supply these days and so it’s good to see people showing compassion for others over today’s politics. I think a fine is justifiable but not jail time.
--------------------------------------- they oughta open that refuge and ALL refuges up to hunting . Its a known pathway to third worlders invading the USA and was probably designated a refuge because it is a known pathway for invaders Grace .

--------------------------------------- they oughta open that refuge and ALL refuges up to hunting . Its a known pathway to third worlders invading the USA and was probably designated a refuge because it is a known pathway for invaders Grace .

It's mostly desert from what I saw of the pictures. What would they be hunting? Please don't say immigrants.

I suppose that they'd HUNT desert wildlife and varmints but I don't know whats there Grace.

It's mostly desert from what I saw of the pictures. What would they be hunting? Please don't say immigrants.
------------------------------- i'd say Third world invaders of the USA if I had gone that route Grace .

I mean , what is this REFUGE supposed to shelter and Preserve and that is the group of animals that is likely to be hunted Grace

Forum List

Back