4 Ohio inmates escape from jail after overpowering guards

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The escapees were identified as Brynn Martin, 40; Christopher Clemente, 24; Troy McDaniel Jr., 30; and Lawrence Lee III, 29.

"Deputies have established that the inmates had assistance in escaping from at least one individual on the outside," Champlin.

Ohio troopers said Sunday afternoon that they had reason to believe that Clemente was in Pennsylvania in the area of the Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg. Police converged on the mall in large numbers and evacuated shoppers, according to reports.

I bet they just need a hug.

The escapees were identified as Brynn Martin, 40; Christopher Clemente, 24; Troy McDaniel Jr., 30; and Lawrence Lee III, 29.

"Deputies have established that the inmates had assistance in escaping from at least one individual on the outside," Champlin.

Ohio troopers said Sunday afternoon that they had reason to believe that Clemente was in Pennsylvania in the area of the Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg. Police converged on the mall in large numbers and evacuated shoppers, according to reports.

I bet they just need a hug.
Rumor has it they were being forced to watch Cincinnati Reds baseball.

Noticing that people are staring at his prominent neck tattoo, the escapee realizes that becoming a criminal fugitive isn't the only bad decision he's made in his life.

Last edited:

"Deputies have established that the inmates had assistance in escaping from at least one individual on the outside,"

Inmates have escape assistance from Democrats on the outside every day, especially illegals.

Update:

Ohio Authorities Arrest Final County Jail Escapee a Day After Jailbreak

After a jailbreak and extensive manhunt, Ohio law enforcement officials took the fourth and final county jail escapee back into custody on Sept. 30.

Gallia County Sheriff’s Office confirmed escapee Lawrence Lee III, 29, has been arrested and transported to the Gallia County Jail in Gallipolis, 105 miles south of Columbus.

Sheriff Matt Champlin revealed that Lee, who is serving time for fraud, obstructing official business, and assault, traveled as far as 354 miles south to Durham, North Carolina, before he was finally apprehended.

“I am pleased to report that just a short while ago the fourth and final escapee, Lawrence R. Lee III was taken into custody by law enforcement officials in Durham, N.C.,” Champlin said on Facebook.

Dam neck tattoo! If I only made until winter I could have wore a turtleneck. I would have got away with it if it wasn't for that meddling global warming!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back