4 NY Democratic operatives guilty in voter fraud case

"No Republicans were implicated in the alleged conspiracy, but one political operative claimed that such voter fraud occurs "on both sides of the aisle." "

Interesting though that almost every time something like this pops up there are 2 words present, democrat, and acorn.

How would voter IDs have prevented this fraud?

As more and more cases pop up notice how the left on this board changes the defense from No voter fraud , to ID wouldn't help?

I've never changed my "defense". It has always been the point that I've made...that voter ID laws don't actually combat any of the voter fraud that occurs. Fraud like a single registrar storing ALL the votes on her personal laptop computer. ID laws can't do a thing there.

This particular fraud case involving vote by mail ballots. What does voter ID do for that? Nothing.

Voter ID laws are impotent in protecting against the actual fraud that is occurring but THAT is where the GOP has been concentrating their efforts instead of where the fraud is ACTUALLY occurring.

Do you know how many DREs don't have VVPATs? Do you trust an ONLY electronic vote with no paper backup? I wouldn't and yet we have about a dozen states that don't require them and the Texas Supreme Court just told the state they don't have to have one.

If the GOP were truly worried about election fraud, they would be concentrating their efforts in actually stopping it. They would be requiring cameras in tally rooms, two person integrity whenever someone has access to ballots, upgraded computer systems and statewide databases.

Voter IDs are designed to combat fraud that isn't occurring.

Forum List

Back