4 Nork officials executed after failed summit

This could be a good sign. Kim Jong Un is a young man, and he spent a lot of his youth in the west while he was in school.

If he was impressed by President Trump's presentation during the summit, but some of the other in the NK Army weren't, this could be a sign that Un is winning the power struggle and get rid of some of the intransigence. The NK military will be less dominant if North Korea were to get rid of nukes and start developing economically.

Everything is too slow. Slow motion (like the Mule report or the IG report come on, years?..)

The little nut has had three years. A lot could have been done in three years. I would tell him time is up, rood ruck. Get out of line again we (and allies) will destroy you and your country.

He has had his chances.

Everything is too slow. Slow motion (like the Mule report or the IG report come on, years?..)

The little nut has had three years. A lot could have been done in three years. I would tell him time is up, rood ruck. Get out of line again we (and allies) will destroy you and your country.

He has had his chances.

I think Kim Jong Un's generals are the ones giving him a hard time on this, and the story this week is that he was just exercising his authority.

I've always wondered about Dictators, most who don't believe in God; what goes through their minds as they pass from this world and they realize there is a hell.

Forum List

Back