4 NFL Teams who won in week 1 that still won't make the playoffs

After looking at the Broncos schedule for the first 6 games, it definitely looks rigged

how the fuck they get a schedule like this?

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

so 4 out of their first 6 game is at home

Four out of their last six games are on the road.

So overall they will play 8 games at home and 8 games on the road! Just like all the other 31 teams! OMG!

Lol!

But why are their 1st 2 games at home? They didn't win shit last season

What the hell does that have to do with anything. They still play eight at home and eight on the road.

usually the SB winner has their first two games at home

After looking at the Broncos schedule for the first 6 games, it definitely looks rigged

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

So overall they will play 8 games at home and 8 games on the road! Just like all the other 31 teams! OMG!

Lol!

But why are their 1st 2 games at home? They didn't win shit last season

What the hell does that have to do with anything. They still play eight at home and eight on the road.

usually the SB winner has their first two games at home

I just went back to Super Bowl that the Colts won, every team that won the Super Bowl started with a split of their games, the only two exceptions were the Seahawks and the Giants who started the season with two road games.

Got any other stupid theories?

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

so 4 out of thhttp://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/234722/2017-nfl-strength-of-scheduleeir first 6 game is at home

Lol!

They have the toughest schedule in the league.

2017 NFL strength of schedule

Lions are a formidable team. Right now, Packers and Vikes are ahead of them; but I give 'em a puncher's chance to make the playoffs.

you guys dont get it that these games are scripted MONTHS in advance with the outcome for the superbowl already decided before the year begins.If you cant see the obvious that the falcons laid down and DELIBERATELY let the cheats come back to win in the superbowl,that pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the game against them two years ago,and the panthers were never trying to win against the broncos two years ago cause it was planned for manning to retire with a ring,you all are hopeless.:rolleyes:

give me REAL football college football anyday of the year where the players are playing for the love of the game and not the money.

Lions are a formidable team. Right now, Packers and Vikes are ahead of them; but I give 'em a puncher's chance to make the playoffs.

you guys dont get it that these games are scripted MONTHS in advance with the outcome for the superbowl already decided before the year begins.If you cant see the obvious that the falcons laid down and DELIBERATELY let the cheats come back to win in the superbowl,that pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the game against them two years ago,and the panthers were never trying to win against the broncos two years ago cause it was planned for manning to retire with a ring,you all are hopeless.:rolleyes:

give me REAL football college football anyday of the year where the players are playing for the love of the game and not the money.

I've heard some stuff that made me wonder. Give me your bullet points on SB cheating without the normal garble and I'll give it some thought.

Then Goff isn't that good, because it is all scripted. So all your talk about Goff being better is a lie? Because it is all scripted. Thanks for the clarification.

week 1...home game
week 2.... home game
week 3... road game
week 4.....home game
week 5 ....bye
week 6.....home game

Then the end of year will be a lot on the road.

And I'd rather have the big later.

And the broncos just beat Dallas right? They look good

The Bills
The eagles
The Rams
The Lions
21432888_10155795136808896_8983920202371917101_n.jpg
You should hear us when we lose the first game..

Forum List

Back