4 million plastic coffins in America

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Video banned in America ...
---------------------------
In the state of At ... a depository of plastic coffins for American citizens has been created in case of war or catastrophe ..

See ...
Russian language, but you can understand everything.
American journalists will not show this, because in America there is no Freedom of Speech and Democracy ...
=================================
This video is shortened so as not to irritate the weak Americans
The full version is even more terrible

In the state of At ... a depository of plastic coffins for American citizens has been created in case of war or catastrophe ..

See ...
American journalists will not show this, because in America there is no Freedom of Speech and Democracy ...

I take it someone had too much vodka for breakfast....... :eusa_whistle:

See ...

The video is clearly not "banned" in America, since there are hundreds of videos of this particular bullshit conspiracy theory, and they've been floating around for the last 4 years or so.

The video shows the lot of a company that makes coffin liners. They're not "FEMA" coffins, nor are they owned by the government. The coffin liners are boxes that coffins are put in, if the burial is taking place somewhere where there's a groundwater issue.

So much for the "free and open" Russian media and press.. They tend to distort and lie for propaganda ALMOST as much as the American media.

Protect yourselves over there in Russia. Don't buy everything you hear.

See ...

Please tell me aren’t a Trump supporter.

• Banned
Please tell me aren’t a Trump supporter.
Of course, I can do this, but you try to determine what my messages are, which I will write below - fake or true ...

1. Trump is the best President of America, as he behaves in foreign policy as a typical American businessman ... He is arrogant and angry. Russians like such presidents
2. Selivan is a Russian hacker who took part in the elections of the American Presidet
3. Selivan is the KGB, so it's useless to argue ...
4. Trump is absolutely uninteresting for Russian citizens.
:04:

Justin Bieber has more than 100 million followers Boris. For people to allow Putin to become dictator of Russia they have to be dead inside.

See ...

The US is so weak that it doesn't have to kill off a substantial fraction of its citizenry repelling invaders. How many millions of Russians have died defending their homeland ? Maybe the people in the US are smarter fighters ? Of course noone has been stupid enough to invade the US since 1812.

Forum List

Back