4 Million Democrat Votes Were Just Declared Fraudulent

I can see the posts now - ranting and raving that the site is not valid (USA Today) and the it's all fake news.

Voting machines in 11 states now tied to a company owned by a group of Democrat “activists” that includes George Soros, Chelsea Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama and the estate of John Kennedy have been declared “compromised” and their votes discounted.

What that means to the outcome of the 2017 election is huge. It means that more than 4 million votes cast for Democrats in traditionally red counties will go in the trash bin, turning the tide of victory back to the true conservatives who backed Donald Trump.

From BREAKING: 4 Million Democrat Votes Were Just Declared Fraudulent

You guys know I am no Prog, but that is all bullshit and is NOT the USA Today.

There is enough real news on Dem corruption, why post this shit?

Because they are morons. Your pals are a bunch of fucking morons.

“They” made the post? I was under the impression that posts are made by individuals.

How do you make a group post?

Looks like you are every bit of the moron you claim my “pals” to be.

When have you ever disagreed with any progressive in your life?

"They" made the original post and responded to the original post.

Hard to understand?

The sad thing is, after all the primary rigging, debate cheating, primary election fraud, felonvoting, Russia/Foreign Spy collusion, treason, etc... no one actually doubts this could possibly be true regarding the Democrats....

My favorite nutbag tactic. Someone posts something that is absolute bullshit. They know it's bullshit. But, they want it to be true so badly.

They say "it COULD be true" even if it's not.

Fun shit.
You're so full of shit. You want so badly for it to be false you spew BS.

The Democrats' own e-mails wxposed their rigging of primaries, debate cheating, election fraud, screwing Bernie and his supporters. Brazile confirmed it.

McAuliffe DID let felons vote, dumbass.

Hillary, Obama, tbe FBI did collude with / pay a foreign spy who was working with Russians and illegally use his report in a US ekection...

You are wrong about EVERYTHING...you have no credibility....

:p

Are you trying to tell me that 4,000,000 fraudulent votes were cast for Hillary in 2016?

I can see the posts now - ranting and raving that the site is not valid (USA Today) and the it's all fake news.

Voting machines in 11 states now tied to a company owned by a group of Democrat “activists” that includes George Soros, Chelsea Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama and the estate of John Kennedy have been declared “compromised” and their votes discounted.

What that means to the outcome of the 2017 election is huge. It means that more than 4 million votes cast for Democrats in traditionally red counties will go in the trash bin, turning the tide of victory back to the true conservatives who backed Donald Trump.

Hilarious nutty conspiracy troll thread.

NewsUSAToday is not USA Today, you idiot!

:lol:

Ummm ... that's not the USAToday site.

That said, it sounds highly believable. :2up:

Yes. That's right. Highly believable. To a moron.

Too funny.

I'm not the one who believed Obama was the Messiah. :2up:

Too funny.

Who believed that?

Too funny.

Who believed that?

You people.

Too funny.

Who believed that?

You people.

Who? Show me the post where any liberal called Obama "Messiah".

Too funny.

Who believed that?

You people.

Who? Show me the post where any liberal called Obama "Messiah".

These belong to you. Right off the top.

Headlines that Space Aliens voted for Hillary would be believable to you... and fake sites are quite acceptable

Fuck you Trump zealots are so easy to fool. This is a spoof website and you treat it like it is the gospel.

Our country is in so much trouble due to morons like you people.

Headlines that Space Aliens voted for Hillary would be believable to you... and fake sites are quite acceptable

Nope, I don't buy into the "extraterrestrials-on-earth" crap.

The only aliens we need to deal with are the Democrats, and their imports.

Yep the Hitlery apologists so much have their head up her ass and are so buttthurt over those pesky little facts they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are as demonstrated in this entire thread.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back