4 million black kids live in poverty. who does the Democrat Party choose illegals first?!

i DEMAND an answer!
Why does an obviously racist party pretend to care about blacks when Appalachia is the most poor area in the United States.

Poverty in Appalachia

Many live there have no electricity nor running water.

Infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And we are supposed to believe Republicans care about blacks? Is this all part of their con?

Deflection noted

-Geaux

i DEMAND an answer!
Hmm, which party is against safety net programs? Healthcare for all? Food stamps?

Hint: it ain't the Democrats my confused friend.

A question for you, can you show me how Democrats are choosing illegal immigrants over american minorities or is that just something you think is happening?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
THe best educated guess I can make from reading his post,

is that his "point" is that Republicans don't care about poor black people.

His supporting argument, such as it is, is that Poor White people exist, thus Republicans can't care about poor Black People.

His supporting argument, in no way supports his claim.

You can't refute something that makes no argument.

His point appears to be: "If Repuclucans don't care about poor white people in Appalachia, it would be stretch to believe that they care about poor black people"

Until some compelling evidence to the contrary surfaces, besides those in the thread just stating that he is wrong, it appears that he may have a point.

The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

YOu can't refute something that makes no argument.

Then, that would stand to reason that there is no "Democratic Plantation" either.

Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote.

What you just did there, was show that you have never listened to cons when they speak of the Democratic Plantation.

BUT, your post of "Well, you too then" is a tacit admission that my point,

ie The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

is true.

Thanks.

What I said in my last statement was the following:

"Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote"

There is really no point that you had.

I've listened to both sides.

You also said this.

"Then, that would stand to reason that there is no "Democratic Plantation" either."

Which, as I stated,

What you just did there, was show that you have never listened to cons when they speak of the Democratic Plantation.

ie The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

is true.

Thanks.

there is nothing anyone can do about poverty.There will always be an "underclass" caused by:
low intelligence
lack of effort
poor life choices
physical disability
plain old bad luck

or a combo of two or more of the above.

Ruby Payne believes there is a culture of poverty.
Paul Gorski vehemently denies this and believes everyone only needs a chance to succeed.
IMO Payne is partially correct. Many have come from impoverishment to succeed, but others never will no matter how much they are helped.

Paul Gorski is full of shit.

Payne is the one wrong here. So are you.

His point appears to be: "If Repuclucans don't care about poor white people in Appalachia, it would be stretch to believe that they care about poor black people"

Until some compelling evidence to the contrary surfaces, besides those in the thread just stating that he is wrong, it appears that he may have a point.

The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

Then, that would stand to reason that there is no "Democratic Plantation" either.

Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote.

is true.

Thanks.

"Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote"

You also said this.

"Then, that would stand to reason that there is no "Democratic Plantation" either."

Which, as I stated,

is true.

Thanks.

Your selective and repetitive statement does not change facts.

You obviously have a tendency to cherry pick what you want to hear.

I have listened to sane conservatives, as well as extreme alt right nut jobs like you.

And heard all of the "democratic plantation" talking points.

My ending statement stands.

People like you only comprehend "lectures".

is true.

Thanks.

You also said this.

Which, as I stated,

is true.

Thanks.

I have listened to sane conservatives, as well as extreme alt right nut jobs like you.

THe point of "Democratic Plantation" is noted based on anything as stupid as,

"The existence of poor white people proves the GOP doesn't care about black people"

Thus, your claim that dismissing that, also disproves the "Democratic Plantation" claim, shows that you have never listened to any of the talking points supporting that claim.

is true.

Thanks.

You also said this.

Which, as I stated,

is true.

Thanks.

"The existence of poor white people proves the GOP doesn't care about black people"

Thus, your claim that dismissing that, also disproves the "Democratic Plantation" claim, shows that you have never listened to any of the talking points supporting that claim.

Your interpretation of reality is warped. And unless you are now believing that you are psychic, you do not have an inkling what I have or have not read.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

is true.

Thanks.

You also said this.

Which, as I stated,

is true.

Thanks.

Your interpretation of reality is warped. And unless you are now believing that you are psychic, you do not have an inkling what I have or have not read.

You might have read them, but you did not listen to them.

THe point of "Democratic Plantation" is not based on anything as stupid as,

i DEMAND an answer!
Why does an obviously racist party pretend to care about blacks when Appalachia is the most poor area in the United States.

Poverty in Appalachia

Many live there have no electricity nor running water.

Infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And we are supposed to believe Republicans care about blacks? Is this all part of their con?

WOW. i'm speechless. good point. that is actually one of the best rebuttals of all time!

You and your doppelganger Rdean need to actually take your meds

Trump has greatly improved Black employment over that Obama failure.

The best way for these Blacks to get out of poverty is to stop helping to elect Democrats who have disastrous Left economic policies that always ends poorly.

When will they ever learn?

Now the Democrats think they have the Blacks in their back pocket so they are kissing the ass of the Illegals.

If Blacks were smart they would dump the Democrats.

Forum List

Back