4 hours on the ground

potter 58

Jul 31, 2009
give me a break, when it all came down "W" was raising political cash and getting a keyeeeetar, but what can you can expect , he was AWOL on 911 too , again

oh try and keep up, Obama only spent 4 hours on the ground in NO, not enough some say? How many times did good lol "w" and Luwhorea go back there because, opps he blew it, you are doing a heck of a job Brownie LOL

Wait... what?

Potter, I have to agree with E - your posts leave a bit to be desired in the realm of communicating your intent. Perhaps if you used a bit more standardized grammar and organized your thoughts and then expressed them fully I could make out the purpose of this thread.

give me a break, when it all came down "W" was raising political cash and getting a keyeeeetar, but what can you can expect , he was AWOL on 911 too , again

ahhhhhhhhhhhh....the my guy sucks but your guy sucks worse defense.....good stuff....

what would you like to bet that new orleans will be in pretty much the same shape 3 years and 2 months from now.....

hell, even hue hefner and his whores spent more time there than that! well obam is a busy boy, he has an economy to fuck into the ground.

Forum List

Back