4 Firemen killed

You're right, the NRA has been instrumental in restoring gun rights to felons.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/u...to-regain-gun-rights.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

A felon with his rights restored is one thing, and I can support restoring the rights for some of the dumb shit they list as a felony. But that has nothing to do with this nut who didn't have his rights restored, as no violent crime felon should.
Did you even read the article?

Yes I did, I didn't see anything about violent crime felons getting their rights restored being supported.

So let's get this straight.....liberals don't support the war on drugs because it doesn't work but they want to try to do the same thing with guns.....insanity on display yet again.

Can't stop a shipment of tons of cocaine....oh but the Feds are going to get that 1 handgun from a criminal selling it behind the bar.

I believe you'll find the wording is "possess" not "own".
Then hold the individual who illegally gave a felon the weapons, no gun advocate will support giving a felon a weapon who isn't permitted one.

As crazy as this might sound, I bet you the nra would still say that shooter should be able to get guns. Seriously, have you ever heard the nra say anything negative about gun ownership? I haven't.
You're right, the NRA has been instrumental in restoring gun rights to felons.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/u...to-regain-gun-rights.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Mr. Robinson should have learned to keep his worm zipped up, one less piece of scum on this earth..............:clap2:

This one is a NO brainer. The guy beat his 92 year old grandmother to death with a HAMMER! What the fuck was he doing out of prison?

Exactly.

There is a whole lot more going on in this country that causes this kind of thing. The only thing that the left wants to even concider is the gun, that is why we have this problem.

Gee, maybe we should raise taxes and build more prisons, State hospitals, hire more social workers to start the screening process earlier, provide low-cost psychiatric drugs, hire more health care workers, etc...

Oh wait, conservatives don't want to pay for any of that.

Actually asswipe....that is what conservatives support for their taxes, to maintain law and order.

But....you spent the money on giving scum like yourself FREE stuff.

This one is a NO brainer. The guy beat his 92 year old grandmother to death with a HAMMER! What the fuck was he doing out of prison?

Exactly.

There is a whole lot more going on in this country that causes this kind of thing. The only thing that the left wants to even concider is the gun, that is why we have this problem.

Gee, maybe we should raise taxes and build more prisons, State hospitals, hire more social workers to start the screening process earlier, provide low-cost psychiatric drugs, hire more health care workers, etc...

He was probably replaced by a pot smoker who was more productive for the Prison Industrial Complex...

What, you think prisons are about locking up the guilty anymore? They are about providing cheap labor.

Why do you think we lock up 2 million people?

Because they are criminals.

riiiiight. Circular logic. We create laws to put people in prison for things they shouldn't go to prison for, and then we claim they are "criminals".

A pot smoker isn't a criminal. A prostitute isn't a criminal. They're just people who make stupid choices. But we got the Prison Industrial Complex, and we need to make beds for these people.

What's that? We need another bed. Here's a murderer we can let out on parole!

Exactly.

Nice strawman you've built there. You're looking pretty awesome beating on it. Ignoring the point and building strawman arguments. The liberal modus operandi.

Last edited:
This incident proves a great deal of the liberal policies are wrong. First and formost is that gun laws DON'T work. It was against the law for this guy to posess a gun. Yet he killed. More laws won't stop the killing. We have to figure out why they kill, and in this case this guy was seriously disturbed and had been for a long time. Why he was even out of prison or a mantal facility is beyond me.

Liberals are against the death penalty but if this guy had gotten put to death for killing his grandmother with a hammer, those firemen would be alive today.

Forum List

Back