4 dead, 1 injured during Thanksgiving shooting

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
4 dead, 1 injured during Thanksgiving shooting - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

Four people, including a 6-year-old girl, are dead and another is in the hospital after police say a man opened fire on his relatives as they gathered for a Thanskgiving Day feast in Jupiter last evening.

The search is on for 35-year-old Michael Merihige of Miami, who left the scene in a blue 4-door Toyota with Florida tags W427JT.

Sheriff's deputies were called to the home at 104 Via Veracruz after multiple calls to 911 shortly after 10 o'clock, Palm Beach County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Scott Pascarella reported at 2 a.m. Friday.

The Thanksgiving Day gathering had drawn about 17 friends and family to the home, Pascarella said this morning. At some point, Merhige arrived, left and then returned, shooting his sisters Lisa and Carla Merhige, as well as Ramon Joseph and 6-year-old Makayla Sitton.

what a fucking scumbag

I go into work in a few hours and I already know it is thought he may be hiding somewhere in Hollywood where I work.

Should be an interesting day at work today

Hmm Just a thought. It it really worse to kill someone on a holiday than just on a regular day?

Dead is still dead.

makes it worse when a 6 year old sleeping in her bed is one of the victims.

The holiday seasons actually makes problems like this pop up.
The pressure to have a good time and Buy lots of stuff snaps some that have problems.
The suicide rate is always higher during the holiday season.

Forum List

Back