4 days till the greatest movie of all time!!

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Capitalism: A love story is out on Friday. I am seeing it on Friday. Anyone else ready to watch the end of Croney Capitalism on friday?

When capitalism became a religion, the meek inherited the shit and the right to be trickled on.:lol:

His movie on Health Care was too much on the mark.

Had he not lied and used dishonest editing tricks in his previous movies, i might be inclined to watch this one, but theres not a chance that he will be honest about the facts, so im going to skip it. This movie will be a complete waste of time and money. If you absolutely must watch it, i suggest you just use "bittorrent" and get the movie for free from isohunt.com.

all yer libral friends were in Pittsburg just the other day, tearing the place down,, they missed having you there.

If you absolutely must watch it, i suggest you just use "bittorrent" and get the movie for free from isohunt.com.

Godboy?

Isn't that stealing? Doesn't seem to mesh with the tenets of capitalism.

If we all stole like that, we would be either China or crooks and where would the honest capitalists be?:lol:

LOL - greatest movie of all time! Thought that was Groundhog Day - a repeat performance until the protagonist got it right. It would seem humankind's repeat performance till they get it right will take longer than Friday's release. Greed is too powerful for Michael to solve.

I will wait for it to come out on DVD and then buy it at Mallwart for cheap.

Walmart: America's New Image

people-of-walmart1.jpg

Nearly half of the respondents chose Wal-Mart as the institution that best symbolizes America today, leaving in the dust runners-up Google, Microsoft, the NFL, and the banking and securities firm Goldman Sachs.

all yer libral friends were in Pittsburg just the other day, tearing the place down,, they missed having you there.

Oh dear, are we going to play that game? If so, what do you think about your friends in the white sheets burning crosses?

they weren't in Pittsburg tearing the place down. your friends were.

No, your friends were burning crosses and lynching people. This is fun. Let's talk about some more of your friends...you know...like the one who blew up the Federal Bldg in OK City killing all those people.

Oh dear, are we going to play that game? If so, what do you think about your friends in the white sheets burning crosses?

they weren't in Pittsburg tearing the place down. your friends were.

No, your friends were burning crosses and lynching people. This is fun. Let's talk about some more of your friends...you know...like the one who blew up the Federal Bldg in OK City killing all those people.

Easy now...there are certain lines that should not be crossed.

This is a lame thread about another fat guy film.

Nothing to get that aggressive over...

Capitalism: A love story is out on Friday. I am seeing it on Friday. Anyone else ready to watch the end of Croney Capitalism on friday?

Well, it's a documentary and I'll see it but maybe not Friday. I like Michael Moore.

The Michael Jackson thing has a lot of people standing in line for days. Also, I've been looking for a documentary called The September Issue. It's based on Anna Wintour, the real Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada.

I read that Moore had a net worth of about $50 million.

More power to him - but someone worth that much moola making a film about the evils of capitalism, and charging $10 a ticket to see it seems a bit beyond the pale...

I wonder if he did this movie for free? Are any of the proceeds going into his production company?
I also wonder if he made this movie in the way he made the others,real loose with the facts and edited
in a way that supports his hatred of this country. Go forth my little liberal sheep go forth and make this
guy rich this guy who is looking out for the little guy.

Forum List

Back