4 Cups a Day: 4 Surprising Health Benefits of Drinking That Much Coffee

w00t! I'm not going to die from alcoholism!

Srsly, if you get the chance, buy yourself a bag of Type 1, or "Extra Fancy," 100% Kona coffee.

A 1 lb bag goes for ~$70 bucks.

I wouldn't buy this all the time, because $70 for coffee WTF? But it is really, really, really good.
Lot of good reviews on that brand Toro.

Srsly, if you get the chance, buy yourself a bag of Type 1, or "Extra Fancy," 100% Kona coffee.

I wouldn't buy this all the time, because $70 for coffee WTF? But it is really, really, really good.

That's a type of coffee.

A brand of Kona 100% Extra Fancy that I have purchased is from Volcanica.

Hawaiian Kona Coffee Extra Fancy 16 oz

That's a type of coffee.

Have you had any of the other coffees on that site?

Yeah, I can't get past 1lb for $70. It's coffee. :p

That's a type of coffee.

Have you had any of the other coffees on that site?

No, just that one.

Yeah, I can't get past 1lb for $70. It's coffee. :p
You’d think it was weed.

You are absolutely correct. Kona is some of the best coffee on the planet. If you want, you can order Kona coffee directly from the place they grow it in Hawaii. Badass coffee is pretty good stuff. Granted, it's expensive, but really good stuff.

Bad Ass Coffee Company

And, if you are looking to drink the stuff they serve in the WH, then pick yourself up some Jamaican Blue Mountain. And yeah, this stuff is pretty expensive as well.

Forum List

Back