4 black teenagers murder pizza delivery man for $50 in Nebraska.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Here we go again. Such a tragedy and the victim was only 33 years old and the killers were african american teenagers who did not have to do this. 50 bucks for a life. This was a definate hate crime I believe. I believe that families of the killers are responsible because they obviously didn't teach these kids to be civilized and that you don't kill innocent people trying to make a living.

4 face charges in pizza delivery man's death

Four Charged In Omaha Killing - 1240am KFOR

Video:
Action 3 News Video - Action 3 News - Omaha, Nebraska News, Weather, and Sports |

Quote:
OMAHA - Formal charges have been filed against four Omaha teenagers in connection with last week's robbery and stabbing death of a 33-year-old pizza delivery man

Quote:
Prosecutors say the teen suspects lured Christopher Taylor to a vacant apartment on the northwest side of Omaha and fatally stabbed him.

Last edited:
I suppose you are saying they did this because they are black?

I know you do not say it, But your track record on these boards leads me to believe that is what you mean.

That is actual racism :)

This is getting fairly common. There was a story in NJ a while back that a delivery guy was murdered as as a "thrill kill" by a bunch of teens. They didn't even take his money.

Death penalty?

I suppose you are saying they did this because they are black?

I know you do not say it, But your track record on these boards leads me to believe that is what you mean.

That is actual racism :)

What if they did it because he was white? That would be racism as well no?

Yes it would be, However I am wondering why you felt the need to include their race in your title when the Article did not?

If it were four white teens killing a black man the article title would have included race. It's not my OP but I imagine it is his way of fixing it.

So, did they kill the delivery man cause he was white? If the DA can prove it, it's a hate crime. If they killed him over the $$$, it is not a hate crime...it is murder for profit and the guilty need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

The only reason we don't have a race war in America?

Whites haven't started shooting back.

Storro originally claimed a black woman with a ponytail threw acid in her face at night as she was celebrating a new job and had just bought a pair of sunglasses.

Police: Woman admits acid attack self-inflicted - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Young Republican who claimed Obama supporter (black man) carved letter 'B' on her face during robbery made the story up, police say

Young Republican who claimed Obama supporter carved letter 'B' on her face during robbery made the story up, police say | Mail Online

Brandon McClelland, 24, was dragged to death beneath a truck driven by two white men in Paris, Texas last month. McClelland was black.

Black man dragged to death 200 miles from site of Byrd murder 10 years ago. - Boing Boing

Civil rights leaders are incensed by the apparent double standards, and are planning a march through the town in support of the “Jena Six” on September 20, when Bell is due to be sentenced. They say that white youths involved in the same cycle of violence faced significantly lesser charges or have been released on probation.

One is alleged to have have pulled out a gun before Robert Bailey, a member of the Jena Six, wrestled it off him. Bailey was then charged with theft of a firearm and disturbing the peace, while the white boy escaped prosecution.

Nooses hanging in school tree raise spectre of old South - Times Online

Five days after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans police officers shot and killed two civilians and wounded four others on the Danziger Bridge, which connects two predominantly black neighborhoods in New Orleans.

Law & Disorder: New Orleans Police, Post-Katrina : NPR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHjhtYZpX0]YouTube - POLICE FATALLY SHOOT UNARMED MAN - Laying Face Down and Shot in The Back! CAUGHT ON VIDEO![/ame]

======================

Violence happens everywhere.

Here we go again. Such a tragedy and the victim was only 33 years old and the killers were african american teenagers who did not have to do this. 50 bucks for a life. This was a definate hate crime I believe. I believe that families of the killers are responsible because they obviously didn't teach these kids to be civilized and that you don't kill innocent people trying to make a living.

Video:
Action 3 News Video - Action 3 News - Omaha, Nebraska News, Weather, and Sports |

Quote:
OMAHA - Formal charges have been filed against four Omaha teenagers in connection with last week's robbery and stabbing death of a 33-year-old pizza delivery man

Quote:
Prosecutors say the teen suspects lured Christopher Taylor to a vacant apartment on the northwest side of Omaha and fatally stabbed him.

Why does it matter that they're black?

Video:

Quote:

Quote:

Why does it matter that they're black?

It doesn't unless of course they killed the white guy because he was white. Then it would matter only in the fact that could be charged as a hate crime.

I fully support the Death Penalty. This awful stuff only strengthens my feelings on it. These a*sholes must pay.

2 qualifiers I find disturbing, in the OP

1. Black : Wtf does that matter? It was 4 criminals

2. Nebraska : Does that make it more heinous than if it was in Oklahoma?

. I believe that families of the killers are responsible because they obviously didn't teach these kids to be civilized and that you don't kill innocent people trying to make a living.
Way mah daddy B ?

Attachments

• $Jokes Find your Daddy.jpg
    $Jokes Find your Daddy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 100

Video:

Quote:

Quote:

Please explain how their skin color is relevant.

poor stupid whites love the non existant reverse racism card. How many of you conservatards have actually seen the inside of a college?

poor stupid whites love the non existant reverse racism card. How many of you conservatards have actually seen the inside of a college?

Hardly any blacks in upper division maths, physics, or chemistry classes (lots of Asians and Jews, though). Who's keeping them out? Their own ineptitude. Marxists control academia yet can't fill the seats with negroes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back