4.400 Americans died for nothing

The Iraqis were supposed to welcome US with flowers.
Do you think, there will be built a memorial within Iraq for the fallen soldiers like some European countries did after WW2? If it's build, it may become some sort of shrine for the Sadrists and other gold-medalists of Pro-Americans within Iraq.

"I guess trying to capture Baghdad was better than Baghdad itself"
Murad IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now you know it also.

So, what are we supposed to say in retrospection?
Thanking you for liberating the people of Iraq, or pity you for having put so much money and lives under the sand in Mesopotamia and totally fucking up your reputation for initiating this war like the way you did?

Do you think, there will be built a memorial within Iraq for the fallen soldiers like some European countries did after WW2? If it's build, it may become some sort of shrine for the Sadrists and other gold-medalists of Pro-Americans within Iraq.

Now you know it also.

Thanking you for liberating the people of Iraq, or pity you for having put so much money and lives under the sand in Mesopotamia and totally fucking up your reputation for initiating this war like the way you did?
What reputation? From first contact Muslims and Middle Eastern nations have hated and seen the US as an enemy, and don't honestly claim that you like the US, I know you hate it, and only support the alliance so long as it helps Turkey. :lol:

You can't lose a 'positive reputation' you never had. :eusa_eh:

Now you know it also.

What reputation? From first contact Muslims and Middle Eastern nations have hated and seen the US as an enemy, and don't honestly claim that you like the US, I know you hate it, and only support the alliance so long as it helps Turkey. :lol:

You can't lose a 'positive reputation' you never had. :eusa_eh:

You can always make it worse, Killing peoples family members can do that to ya.

bush pretty much did the same for the republicans reputation on the homefront.

Bush had some very sleazy individuals influencing him. His mommy, his daddy, Cheney, and Rumsfeld go without saying, and despite her talents Condi Rice was no angel. That said I can understand, yet NOT condone juniors actions from a strict foreign policy point of view up until the part where he/they/everyone lied.

Please, don't spread lies. Bill Clinton was one of the most liked US leaders ever in the perception of Turks.

Clinton in Turkish Parliament:
http://www.belgenet.com/arsiv/photo9.jpg

Clinton on the streets given Turkish baby to hold
http://91.93.103.35/icerik/090407-034602-gliaaaii2.jpg
http://fotograf.gazetevatan.com/fotogaleri/act/15230_8658_17072010_1.jpg

Clinton given the medal of the State
http://photos.state.gov/galleries/ankara/17565/between_friends_photo_exhibit_gallery3/demirel02.jpg

George Texas Ranger Bush was not welcomed in Turkey, the only time he visited was for the NATO 2004 Istanbul meeting. There were no bilateral meetings (state-to-state) involving Bush's 8 year terms in Turkey.

We don't let every drunkard speak in our parliament.

Last edited:
Thos e people died in Iraq for oil. Why do you think all the guzzlers on the road have Chinese support our toop magnets on them?

Bush had some very sleazy individuals influencing him. His mommy, his daddy, Cheney, and Rumsfeld go without saying, and despite her talents Condi Rice was no angel. That said I can understand, yet NOT condone juniors actions from a strict foreign policy point of view up until the part where he/they/everyone lied.

Bush had many of the old Iran contra crowd in his posse.
I know that was before some of your times...

But it was essentially trading arms to an avowed emenemy of the United States. aka treason since it was govt and military people doing it.

Bush I granted all involved a pardon. No names just a blanket pardon.
Which just happened to include himself. Nice if you can get away with it.

No, Iran/Contra was at the dawn of my age of reason. Edited And that is an American point of view, not some liberal or conservative point of view. I have no mercy for tyrants.

Mama Bush in Turkey
s%20ozal2.jpg

Papa Bush
bush_ozal_bos.jpg

ozal1.jpg

Herbert Walker Bush isn't all he seems. Really, who has seen "a thousand points of light"? I do, however, see that "new world order" he was talking about ad nauseum starting to make some strides.

Forum List

Back