4|2|12 Obama: Supreme Court won’t overturn health care law

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Read more: Obama: Supreme Court won?t overturn health care law - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Man, President Obama is friggin; cool. :cool:

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 4/2/12 2:31 PM EDT Updated: 4/3/12 7:46 AM EDT

President Barack Obama voiced confidence Monday that the Supreme Court will uphold his health care law in his first public remarks on the issue since the three days of oral arguments last week.

In a rare instance of a president weighing in on a high court case in which the ruling has not yet been released, Obama suggested that the high court would be guilty of “judicial activism” if it overturned the law. He also argued that the justices should uphold the individual mandate, saying it’s a key — and constitutional — piece of the law.

“We are confident that this will be upheld because it should be upheld,” Obama said at a joint news conference at the White House with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/74743.html#ixzz1zJNMtZP7

Last edited:
How did we get in the mess, we have a dictator for President that thinks it is great that he know what is best for me and my family. I think we are on dangerous ground, our elected officials not longer represent us they think they job is to take care of us because they know better than we do what we need.

Read more: Obama: Supreme Court won?t overturn health care law - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

President Barack Obama voiced confidence Monday that the Supreme Court will uphold his health care law in his first public remarks on the issue since the three days of oral arguments last week.

In a rare instance of a president weighing in on a high court case in which the ruling has not yet been released, Obama suggested that the high court would be guilty of “judicial activism” if it overturned the law. He also argued that the justices should uphold the individual mandate, saying it’s a key — and constitutional — piece of the law.

“We are confident that this will be upheld because it should be upheld,” Obama said at a joint news conference at the White House with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon.

They are going to give the Republicans the honor.

Which is freaking cool!

:clap2:

See a pattern here? :eusa_whistle:

President Obama was right where so many righties were wrong,

And the saga continues. How many more times will Obama kick the rightwing's collective ass before he leaves office?

And the saga continues. How many more times will Obama kick the rightwing's collective ass before he leaves office?

That depends on how long America continues to tolerate his incompetent sick ass

-Geaux

That depends on how long America continues to tolerate his incompetent sick ass

-Geaux

until January 2017

how many more times? (LZ?)

Does anyone think for one second the zionist homo/lesbos on the Supreme Court actually read the piece of shit called obamacare. They should all be removed for lying.

Does anyone think for one second the zionist homo/lesbos on the Supreme Court actually read the piece of shit called obamacare. They should all be removed for lying.

I listened to a good deal of the arguments before the court. Kagan is a fucking mental midget. I literally could not believe some of the shit she said from the bench. She has the reasoning abilities of a teenager.

Someone turned Roberts. I think someone has dirt on him and let him know, because Scalia was actually dumbfounded by Roberts' vote. He was in shock, never saw it coming.

I listened to a good deal of the arguments before the court. Kagan is a fucking mental midget. I literally could not believe some of the shit she said from the bench. She has the reasoning abilities of a teenager.

Someone turned Roberts. I think someone has dirt on him and let him know, because Scalia was actually dumbfounded by Roberts' vote. He was in shock, never saw it coming.

The Affordable Care Act Cases | The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law

Idiot. There are links to the oral arguments. You must have been listening to snippets on Rush Radio Hour. :lol:

Forum List

Back