3rd quarter GDP REVISED down

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
News Headlines

Economists polled by Reuters had forecast productivity, which measures hourly output per worker, being revised down to a 2.6 percent growth rate. The revision reflects a much slower gross domestic product growth pace during the July-September period.

TRUTH does MATTER.

News Headlines

Economists polled by Reuters had forecast productivity, which measures hourly output per worker, being revised down to a 2.6 percent growth rate. The revision reflects a much slower gross domestic product growth pace during the July-September period.

TRUTH does MATTER.

But but but things are looking up. We had a record day of sales and Government motors is selling cars at half price.

Who couldnt love that:lol:

News Headlines

TRUTH does MATTER.

But but but things are looking up. We had a record day of sales and Government motors is selling cars at half price.

Who couldnt love that:lol:

LOL! Right? Amazing the lengths libs will go to in order to lie and provide cover for the most inept boob to ever hold the office of the Presidency.

News Headlines

TRUTH does MATTER.

from your article

Though productivity has slowed after growing rapidly as the economy emerged from the 2007-09 recession, businesses have maintained the bulk of the gains made during the recovery.

Unit labor costs declined at a 2.5 percent rate in the third quarter instead of 2.4 percent. In addition, unit labor costs in the second quarter were revised down to show them contracting at a 0.1 percent rate instead of rising at a 2.8 percent pace.

Economists had expected third-quarter unit labor costs would be revised to show a 2.2 percent rate decline.

Subdued wage growth supports the Feds contention of a low inflation environment, despite high food prices. This should give the U.S. central bank more room to tackle stubbornly high unemployment and spur economic growth.

the esitmates always end up revised.

Look we understand its hard for you on the right here to place country over party but try just once and see how it feels to really care about your country more than your historically failed party ideas.

Its real patriotism

Look we understand its hard for you on the right here to place country over party but try just once and see how it feels to really care about your country more than your historically failed party ideas.

Its real patriotism

Then why not post the real numbers rather than post month old data? I know the old, over estimated numbers fits your narrative better, but truth really should matter.

Remember that ObamaCare was scored by the CBO as "Deficit Neutral" in an economy with GDP growth rates of 6-8 percent.

Just a little reminder there.

Its real patriotism

Then why not post the real numbers rather than post month old data? I know the old, over estimated numbers fits your narrative better, but truth really should matter.

that thread was posted when the numbers were new.

I cant see the future

Last edited:

Its real patriotism

that thread was posted when the numbers were new.

I cant see the future

Um, you bumped it back up last night, without correcting the numbers. Nobody had responded until then.
Again, truth should matter.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/191666-economy-hits-pre-recession-mark.html

Anyone else besides me notice how much pleasure they seem to take in bad economic news? :razz:

Why would anyone be HAPPY about something like that? :confused:

Forum List

Back