3rd graders selling raffle tickets for an AR-15

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.
That's the most intelligent thing you have ever said. Throw the liberals out and let them kill each other.

Kill each other with what? We won't have guns to kill each other. The hillbilly conservatives will probably wind up killing each other.

Targets generally don't shoot each other, true.

Patterson said by phone Saturday that he considered finding a different raffle item after Wednesday’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but ultimately decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate.”

The fuck is wrong with people? At least have some tact and not hold an event raffling a weapon that just killed 17 people (14 of them children)

Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off splitting the country in half. One sane side and one conservative side. I don't want to live in the same country as these hillbilly ass, gun slinging conservatives anymore.
That's the most intelligent thing you have ever said. Throw the liberals out and let them kill each other.

Kill each other with what? We won't have guns to kill each other. The hillbilly conservatives will probably wind up killing each other.

You won't HAVE GUNS to kill each other ?
So you're obviously saying your split off "sane" side would not have Second Amendment rights.
You realize that the majority of Americans support the Second Amendment?
I'm not surprised that the majority of people support the 2nd. I wouldn`t be surprised to learn that the majority of Americans don`t mind being shot as long as the shooter is a native born white guy.

Forum List

Back