3d printed guns can legally be printed as of August!

Wow...................now any criminal can buy a 3D printer, download the plans, and print their own guns, no store required.

No serial number or ballistics record either.
And any criminal can buy a gun off the streets! Any criminal can pay someone to buy a gun for them legally from a shop and then have it given to them! Any criminal can get a gun by stealing one from a house! on and on and on....I know it really scares leftists that now they won't have a registration list of who owns guns...THAT'S what scares them!

Yeah, but those guns still have serial numbers (although some might be filed off, but there are ways to revive it), as well as ballistics tests done on them.

3D printed guns don't.
Good. Government doesn't need to know anything about someone's guns.

You know, considering that the average 3d printer only costs around 700 bucks, and you can get a high end one for around 7,000, it's not too hard to imagine some gangs, who sell drugs, buying one for their gang so they can have unregistered weapons that can't be traced.

This is opening up a whole can of worms people.

You know, considering that the average 3d printer only costs around 700 bucks, and you can get a high end one for around 7,000, it's not too hard to imagine some gangs, who sell drugs, buying one for their gang so they can have unregistered weapons that can't be traced.

I hope more criminals build their guns that way. It'll get rid of more criminals fast when their creation blows up in their face on the first or second shot. At least it will get rid of the really stupid criminals.

The Government getting their hands on this is scarier than civilians getting them. Imagine how many people the Feds will set up lol and the sheep dumb enough to believe it.

I hope more criminals build their guns that way. It'll get rid of more criminals fast when their creation blows up in their face on the first or second shot. At least it will get rid of the really stupid criminals.
Use CO2 cartridges that fire a plastic bullet.

Then you don't need a 3d printer. You can buy that right off the shelf. Those bullets are called pellets. The probably won't kill but they sure do hurt like hell and can blind if they hit you in an eye.

Wow...................now any criminal can buy a 3D printer, download the plans, and print their own guns, no store required.

No serial number or ballistics record either.
And any criminal can buy a gun off the streets! Any criminal can pay someone to buy a gun for them legally from a shop and then have it given to them! Any criminal can get a gun by stealing one from a house! on and on and on....I know it really scares leftists that now they won't have a registration list of who owns guns...THAT'S what scares them!

Yeah, but those guns still have serial numbers (although some might be filed off, but there are ways to revive it), as well as ballistics tests done on them.

3D printed guns don't.

You'd still be able to match the bullet to gun.
And yes you can remove all traces of numbers you just have to go deep enough.
From what I understand they use an acid to bring the numbers back.
It has to do with the stresses put into the metal when stamping.

Then you don't need a 3d printer. You can buy that right off the shelf. Those bullets are called pellets. The probably won't kill but they sure do hurt like hell and can blind if they hit you in an eye.

You can easily kill someone with the new high caliber pellet guns.
hqdefault.jpg

steph_bison.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

steph_bison.jpg

I doubt if criminals will spend the kind of big bucks to buy something like that. What are we talking about, Thousands?

hqdefault.jpg

steph_bison.jpg

I doubt if criminals will spend the kind of big bucks to buy something like that. What are we talking about, Thousands?

This one is right at $1000.00

Welcome To The Cities With The Largest Homeless Populations

You can get them cheaper.....
But not as cheap as out of Tyrones trunk.

Average price of a 3D printer is 700 dollars. Cheapest you can buy is around 200, and the expensive ones can run up to 7,000. I'm sure that a gang could come up with enough money for a quality printer and the material to make guns with from drug sales.

And...............they would never have to worry about getting a gun again.

hqdefault.jpg

steph_bison.jpg

This one is right at $1000.00

Welcome To The Cities With The Largest Homeless Populations

You can get them cheaper.....
But not as cheap as out of Tyrones trunk.

I dont know WTF happened here.

Forum List

Back