39 Years Ago Today

That is a matter for the Israelis to work out, Princess, and of no significance to the conflict. It's just your way of expressing your hatred.
There are far more sincere and credible voices debating the matter than John Cook.
Try the Daily Beast, for instance.
Sure thing, Pathic.
And South African Apartheid was a matter for South Africans to work out.
Why don't you link to one of those "more sincere and credible voices debating (this) matter?"
FrontPage??

There is no apartheid in Israel. Look at the definision of "Apartheid" and you realize it yourseflt.

Just because you choose to sing the same song others have before you, doesn't make it any less stupid.

All of its citizens, or only those "chosen" by the Law of Return?

"It (Israel) is also a society where at least officially, all citizens enjoy full equality, regardless of ethnic status, including its Arab minority, which makes up 20 percent of the population.

Yet due to its inherent pro-Jewish mandate, Israeli society remains stymied by legal and cultural practices far more reminiscent of its theocratic neighbors than the democratic West. Civil marriages, let alone mixed marriages between Arabs and Jews, are forbidden. Jews enjoy preferential access to land ownership throughout most of the country.

"Israel’s sacred Law of Return potentially guarantees more rights to foreign-born Jews than native-born Arabs.

"And, most crucially, government entities like the Population Registry and national identity cards create, from birth, a state-sanctioned paper trail of ethnic division and inequality."

Do Israelis Exist? - The Daily Beast

You see Princess? Even Jews argue the nature of Israel's democracy in order to find a balance between real justice for all her citizens and the need to be the Jewish Homeland.
It's a tricky balance but I believe they will find it.
Now where in the Arab/Muslim World is there discussion about finding a balance between justice and the need to be Islamic? I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath. :D
Israel proved its commitment to democracy in 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted a racist, theocratic state on 1.2 million Arabs and others; pathic punks like you never have an answer for that crime. The best you can manage is to spam about Muslim atrocities elsewhere. It really reduces to a very simple axiom, Jews are NOT that special.

Israel's existence is a crime?

Jew haters like you are just revolting.

You see Princess? Even Jews argue the nature of Israel's democracy in order to find a balance between real justice for all her citizens and the need to be the Jewish Homeland.
Now where in the Arab/Muslim World is there discussion about finding a balance between justice and the need to be Islamic? I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath. :D
Israel proved its commitment to democracy in 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted a racist, theocratic state on 1.2 million Arabs and others; pathic punks like you never have an answer for that crime. The best you can manage is to spam about Muslim atrocities elsewhere. It really reduces to a very simple axiom, Jews are NOT that special.

As much as a beaner fake Jew like you? :dunno:

Lipush----if you pay attention to georgie's posts------you will detect a deep deep bitterness------that he harbors against jews. I suspect that he had a hard time with high school geometry class and could not bear the fact that his jewish classmates managed so much better than did he. Then he heard the term "chosen people" in a CHURCH SERMON----yes---I have been in churches which is just about the only place that the term CHOSEN PEOPLE comes up in the USA----the idea RANKLED HIM------he never got over it. Lipush---make note of the standard libel revealed in this hysterical eructation by GEORGIE>>>>>>>

"Jews are NOT that special."

LOL---the -bitter among them accuse jews of overwhelming "arrogance"-----and it is all because
georgie could never figure out why vertical angles are EQUAL

There are few posters around here that I recently added to my "ignore list". and that list is getting quite bigger, must say.

There is simply no point in debating with haters.

Lipush----if you pay attention to georgie's posts------you will detect a deep deep bitterness------that he harbors against jews. I suspect that he had a hard time with high school geometry class and could not bear the fact that his jewish classmates managed so much better than did he. Then he heard the term "chosen people" in a CHURCH SERMON----yes---I have been in churches which is just about the only place that the term CHOSEN PEOPLE comes up in the USA----the idea RANKLED HIM------he never got over it. Lipush---make note of the standard libel revealed in this hysterical eructation by GEORGIE>>>>>>>

LOL---the -bitter among them accuse jews of overwhelming "arrogance"-----and it is all because
Why are Jews, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors' pillaged three thousand years ago? Is it because the "CHOSEN PEOPLE" are just a little more EQUAL?

That is a matter for the Israelis to work out, Princess, and of no significance to the conflict. It's just your way of expressing your hatred.
There are far more sincere and credible voices debating the matter than John Cook.
Try the Daily Beast, for instance.
Sure thing, Pathic.
And South African Apartheid was a matter for South Africans to work out.
Why don't you link to one of those "more sincere and credible voices debating (this) matter?"
FrontPage??

There is no apartheid in Israel. Look at the definision of "Apartheid" and you realize it yourseflt.

Just because you choose to sing the same song others have before you, doesn't make it any less stupid.
"The State of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has been compared by United Nations investigators, human rights groups and critics of Israeli policy to South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era.

"Israel has also been accused of committing the crime of apartheid.[1][2][3]

"Critics of Israeli policy say that 'a system of control' in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, including Jewish-only settlements, separate roads, military checkpoints, discriminatory marriage law, the West Bank barrier, use of Palestinians as cheap labour, Palestinian West Bank enclaves, inequities in infrastructure, legal rights, and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli residents in the Israeli-occupied territories resembles some aspects of the South African apartheid regime, and that elements of Israel's occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid, which are contrary to international law.[4]

"Some commentators extend the analogy, or accusation, to include Arab citizens of Israel, describing their citizenship status as second-class."

I've heard all your arguments before, coming from the White racist trash in South Africa.
The Jewish State is swirling the same drain.
Good riddance.

Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are Jews, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors' pillaged
three thousand years ago? Is it because the "CHOSEN PEOPLE" are just a little more EQUAL?

Try again Georgie------express your REAL beliefs Jews ---who have resided in the Middle east continuously for more than 4000 years have no rights there at all----arab muslims who have managed to rape, murder, pillage and enslave their way thru most of Africa and almost ALL OF NORTH AFRICA ----own it ALL!!!!! and retain their rape and murder and enslavement rights--------because the -------the situation fulfulls your perverse fantasies

What's the difference between iro and a bowling ball?

You can eat the bowling ball if you have to.

Why are Jews, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors' pillaged
three thousand years ago? Is it because the "CHOSEN PEOPLE" are just a little more EQUAL?

Try again Georgie------express your REAL beliefs Jews ---who have resided in the Middle east continuously for more than 4000 years have no rights there at all----arab muslims who have managed to rape, murder, pillage and enslave their way thru most of Africa and almost ALL OF NORTH AFRICA ----own it ALL!!!!! and retain their rape and murder and enslavement rights--------because the -------the situation fulfulls your perverse fantasies
SEMITES have resided in the Middle East for thousands of years.
Jews have no stronger claim on ancestral rights than Arabs.

"Definition of SEMITE

a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b : a descendant of these peoples

Semite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Try again Georgie------you are equating jews aka hebrews----with arabs ----Wrong again-----ARABS are people from ARABIA (today called saudi arabia-----which is the land where the langauge ARABIC developed) Jews are people from the who are from the land of JUDEA which is the combined "kingdom of judea and israel" existing in what later became known a PALESTINE -------Egyptians----are people from Egypt----Syrians are people from Syria Lebonese are people from Lebanon------because of ARABIAN INVASION AND CONQUEST AND IMPOSITION -----the language of many of these land CHANGED TO ARABIC Your contention that JEWS who are the only extant people in the world with ORGIN in the land called Judea aka israel/judea--------have no rights in that land at all-----but any people who were conquored by people FROM ARABIA------do. There are OTHER semitic peoples------but to refer to people descended from Egyptians and Syrians as "arabs" ----is actually a misnomer. A more accurate description of that which you are called "arabs" -----would be ARABIZED (thru conquest) persons from the middle east-----in fact most people now called "palestinians" ----previously considered themselves descendants of SYRIANS----just as todays "arabs" living in Egypt are descendants of EGYPTIANS like goebbels before you------you play with semantics

You play the "Jew Hater" card too frequently Lips,as I have seen Jews so :mad: with hate against wanting the Death of all Palestinians as to make the quite:mad:

Don't FUCK Around with me either,Crying,Weeping for Jews when you belong to an organization that promotes killing.

To say you are a "PROUD,ZIONIST,JEWESS" shows you for what you are NOT A JEW but a filthy ZIONIST TERRORIST.

YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR TERRORIST MOUTH AND PUT YOUR PEA BRAIN INTO GEAR BEFORE YOU OPEN ANYTHING...

Stupid,Ignorant, Woman....:clap2::cool:

Last edited:

You play the "Jew Hater" card too frequently Lips,as I have seen Jews so :mad: with hate against wanting the Death of all Palestinians as to make the quite:mad:

Don't FUCK Around with me either,Crying,Weeping for Jews when you belong to an organization that promotes killing.

To say you are a "PROUD,ZIONIST,JEWESS" shows you for what you are NOT A JEW but a filthy ZIONIST TERRORIST.

YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR TERRORIST MOUTH AND PUT YOUR PEA BRAIN INTO GEAR BEFORE YOU OPEN ANYTHING...

Lips is hispanic, so not even a real Jew. Her unleavened bread is a tortilla. She was probably brought to Israel to be a maid.

Typically meaningless gibberish from this board's semiliterate 'roo-banger. :D

Last edited:
somehow-----rignt now-----I live in a large city in the USA-----that has seen lots of VIOLENCE -----I have seen lots of violence ----and the very last persons from whom I expect any violence at all--------are zionists in my city

The same propagandists that keep (boring) bringing up the Ussliberty ACCIDENT, will never point to the vast long bloody Islamic crimes since 1947.

---

Violence [AVPV] AMERICAN VICTIMS
KILLED DURING mostly "Palestinian" Arab TERRORIST ATTACKS
mainly since 1968.
Not to mention the1947 holy jihad by Arab Muslim Palestinians in 1947 attack on US and European embassies.
The CIA under Harry Truman - Michael Warner, Center for the Study of Intelligence (U.S.). - Google Books
There was nothing accidental about Israel's attack on Liberty, as every single surviving member of her crew has publicly stated for the last 45 years:

"$10,000 challenge

The Liberty Veterans Association offers a $10,000 reward to anyone who can establish the truth of A. Jay Cristol's claim:

"'After ten official US investigations (including five congressional investigations), there was never any evidence that the attack was made with knowledge that the target was a US ship.'"

"The LVA (Lberty Veterans Association) has disputed the truth of this statement for years. We know it is untrue. The claim that there have been any official Congressional investigations into the culpability for the Israeli attack on USS Liberty is patently false.

"There have been NO official Congressional investigations on this subject.

"We believe that the best way to prove that the above statement is untrue is to offer a reward to anyone (including Mr. Cristol) who can prove that it is true.

"Address responses to [email protected]

"The challenge has been offered since March 1, 2004, with no takers."

USS Liberty $10,000 challenge

Put up or shut up.

I have evaluated many people involved in incidents in which they were injured------in all cases -----the injured feel PURPOSELY INJURED-----there is always someone AT FAULT (that includes navy investigations into personal injuries)

I have evaluated many people involved in incidents in which they were injured------in all cases -----the injured feel PURPOSELY INJURED-----there is always someone AT FAULT (that includes navy investigations into personal injuries)

iro, if he were alive today, who would be older, you or Moses?

Forum List

Back