39% still approve of Obama

Congress has a 12% approval rating. They bring down everyone's pol numbers. The more Americans take a good look at Republicans, the higher the Democrats pol numbers will go up.

What have Republicans achieved in the last 10 years? They couldn't even catch Bin Laden. Turns out it was Obama that was tough on terrorists. And remember, they ran on "Jobs jobs jobs". That wads been shot. They can't really run on that again.

The only thing they have is "hate Obama". What else do they have. Everything they touch turns to shit.

I want them to say, "Iraq is free" and then hold up pictures of all the women who are "enslaved" in Iraq. Oh wait, that would be ALL of them.

Can't wait until the contest begins in earnest. I want to see what Republicans will run on.

We hate immigrants
We hate blacks
We hate gays
We hate Hispanics
We love executions
We don't pay child support (thanks Joe)
We hate women's rights
We hate the unemployed
We hate teachers
We love torture
We love millionaires
We love people (as long as they are corporations)
We hate scientists
We hate Universities
We hate the EPA

Yea, with Republicans, it's all about "Love/Hate".

Congress has a 12% approval rating. They bring down everyone's pol numbers. The more Americans take a good look at Republicans, the higher the Democrats pol numbers will go up.

What have Republicans achieved in the last 10 years? They couldn't even catch Bin Laden. Turns out it was Obama that was tough on terrorists. And remember, they ran on "Jobs jobs jobs". That wads been shot. They can't really run on that again.

The only thing they have is "hate Obama". What else do they have. Everything they touch turns to shit.

I want them to say, "Iraq is free" and then hold up pictures of all the women who are "enslaved" in Iraq. Oh wait, that would be ALL of them.

Can't wait until the contest begins in earnest. I want to see what Republicans will run on.

We hate immigrants
We hate blacks
We hate gays
We hate Hispanics
We love executions
We hate women's rights
We hate the unemployed
We hate teachers
We love torture
We love millionaires
We hate scientists
We hate Universities
We hate the EPA

LOL - I love it when liberals try to tell me what I believe.

Credibility? What is that? So embarrassing for them.

We hate immigrants
We hate blacks
We hate gays
We hate Hispanics
We love executions
We hate women's rights
We hate the unemployed
We hate teachers
We love torture
We love millionaires
We hate scientists
We hate Universities
We hate the EPA

I dislike illegals stealing the American dream from Americans.
I don't understand people who feel others owe them for things they didn't even do.
I don't feel obligated to accept everyone's private sexual preferences.
I think new immigrants should melt into the pot with the rest of us.
I accept the penalty society imposes on killers.
I paid child support until my kids were out of college (23).
I have two children who are teachers and want children to learn more of the basics.
I love our military and want to find those who wish them harm found.
I love the American Dream.
I love people, coporations are entities.
I am a scientist and reject bad science.
I graduated from a University.
I find the EPA does a poor job.

We hate immigrants
We hate blacks
We hate gays
We hate Hispanics
We love executions
We hate women's rights
We hate the unemployed
We hate teachers
We love torture
We love millionaires
We hate scientists
We hate Universities
We hate the EPA

LOL - I love it when liberals try to tell me what I believe.

Credibility? What is that? So embarrassing for them.

I would never presume. I'm just going by what Republicans applaud at their presidential debates.

We hate immigrants
We hate blacks
We hate gays
We hate Hispanics
We love executions
We hate women's rights
We hate the unemployed
We hate teachers
We love torture
We love millionaires
We hate scientists
We hate Universities
We hate the EPA

I don't understand people who feel others owe them for things they didn't even do.
I have two children who are teachers and want children to learn more of the basics.

You're a scientist? Sure you are. Republicans believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy". I don't believe one of the 6% is wasting time writing on a message board. Just saying you are something doesn't make it so. Unless it's a dishwasher or a clerk at 7/11.

39% still approve of Obama, per Gallup.

Wow.

Obama has broken through--under 40% which is very bad for a President running for reelection. His perfectly pronounced speeches are no longer working--his broken promises are unprecedented--and you can expect his numbers to hit the low 30's before long.

After the loss of NY9 DEMOCRATS are RUNNING from Obama. Nancy Pelosi won't even step up to the plate to introduce his new jobs bill. Other's are stating his has way to much spending in it--and they don't want to raise anyone's taxes either. IN FACT--Democrats are Obama's biggest opposition today. They have effectively turned Barack Obama into a LAME DUCK President 14 months prior to the election.

$donkey stimulus.jpg

Wow.

Obama has broken through--under 40% which is very bad for a President running for reelection. His perfectly pronounced speeches are no longer working--his broken promises are unprecedented--and you can expect his numbers to hit the low 30's before long.

After the loss of NY9 DEMOCRATS are RUNNING from Obama. Nancy Pelosi won't even step up to the plate to introduce his new jobs bill. Other's are stating his has way to much spending in it--and they don't want to raise anyone's taxes either. IN FACT--Democrats are Obama's biggest opposition today. They have effectively turned Barack Obama into a LAME DUCK President 14 months prior to the election.

View attachment 15335

Days have turned into weeks on his bill with the utmost urgency. We are also closing in on the automatic spending cuts portion of the debt ceiling bill. Don't forget, golf season is almost over in DC too. Horrors!

Wow.

View attachment 15335

Days have turned into weeks on his bill with the utmost urgency. We are also closing in on the automatic spending cuts portion of the debt ceiling bill. Don't forget, golf season is almost over in DC too. Horrors!
Does that mean trips to California or Florida so he can keep his game up?

Obama's doing slightly better then Reagan or FDR at this point...

Wonder how that turned out??

Just wait until the fight begins on the GOP trying to cut military benefits that Obama's trying to protect.

The GOP has been busy trying to do so much evil. I couldn't believe when Top Coburn introduced a bill to cut retired veterans health insurance. Didn't even make it to the news. So much other Republican dirt, they overwhelm the news media with all they havoc in their fight against the American people.

You're a scientist? Sure you are. Republicans believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy". I don't believe one of the 6% is wasting time writing on a message board. Just saying you are something doesn't make it so. Unless it's a dishwasher or a clerk at 7/11.

MSU B.S. '83 Personally, I don't care what you think. I'm just here to help people see things correctly after your crap is spread around.

We hate immigrants
We hate blacks
We hate gays
We hate Hispanics
We love executions
We hate women's rights
We hate the unemployed
We hate teachers
We love torture
We love millionaires
We hate scientists
We hate Universities
We hate the EPA

6 percenter here. You know fuck all what we think and you know fuck all what Republicans think or believe.

Moron.

Forum List

Back