385 Bush Scandals

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
1. Patient neglect at Walter Reed Army Hospital
2. US Attorney firings
3. Libby/Plame Affair (Outing a CIA agent)
4. Iraq war
Iraq: axis of evil, lack of preparation for occupation, looting, including the National Museum, too few troops, lack of training, lack of equipment, lack of securing loose Iraqi munitions, disbanding the Iraqi army, banning the Baathists, the CPA, cronyism, Paul Bremer, losing tons of money literally, lack of international inclusion in reconstruction and security, weak Constitution, formation of sectarian parties, weak government, denial of actual conditions in Iraq, for example, its civil war, ignoring 4 years of failed policies and the basic proposal of the Iraq Study Group to withdraw, escalating instead, continuing lack of any discernible mission.
5. Afghanistan (leaving before the job was done)
6. Iran saber rattling
7. North Korea (mishandling nuclear issue)
8. The War on Terror (failure to capture Osama bin Laden, dubious allies)
9. Civilian contractors in Iraq (poor service for big bucks)
10. Military Commissions Act (torture, kangaroo courts, indefinite detention, and loss of habeas corpus)
11. Hurricane Katrina and the drowning of New Orleans
12. NSA warrantless wiretapping
13. SWIFT (international money transfers)
14. Black sites and rendition
15. Department of Homeland Security (a massive boondoggle)
16. K Street lobbyists (for government you can buy)
17. Dusty Foggo (No. 3 at the CIA)
18. Duke Cunningham (a corrupt politician)
19. Tom Delay (another corrupt politician)
20. Mark Foley and the House pages
21. Cheney Energy Task Force (and hiding info about it)
22. Tax cuts for the richest of the rich
23. Global warming (denial and stalling)
24. Terri Schiavo and the attempted trashing of family privacy rights
25. Budget deficits and a greatly increased national debt
26. Stacking of the Supreme Court (Roberts and Alito)

27. Medicare( lack of long term solvency)
28. Medicare Part D (Drug prescriptions)
29. Healthcare general mess
30. Doug Feith (stovepiping Iraq intel)
31. 2000 election (stolen)
32. 2004 election (rigging)
33. 9/11 Commission limitation and manipulation of

34. 9/11 Commission’s recommendations delayed implementation

35. Marginalization of the UN

36. Preventive war doctrine
37. Loss of US prestige
38. Inaction on Israeli-Palestinian peace process
39. Lack of spending on basic research
40. Alberto Gonzales

Check this site out. It's hard to remember all the shit that happened in the last 8 years. When I read this, I keep saying to myself, "oh yea, forgot about that one, oh yea, oh yea, mother f'ers."

http://www.netrootsmass.net/hughs-bush-scandals-list/

Holy crap. What a massive headache. You really think BUSH is personally responsible for the plight of Terry Schivo and Hurricane Katrina?

Some people will believe anything, I guess. :cuckoo:

Holy crap. What a massive headache. You really think BUSH is personally responsible for the plight of Terry Schivo and Hurricane Katrina?

Some people will believe anything, I guess. :cuckoo:

It is ignorant people like you that put Bush back into office for a second term.

No retard, the guy who put that site together is reminding you how the GOP politicized the Terry Schivo incident. Remember they tried to say she had quality of life? Remember that fiasco? No, that's why the guy put the mother fucking list together. It was their attempt to say "all life is precious", which is their main argument for wanting to ban abortion.

You should read this list and ask yourself why we didn't impeach Bush, not ask me stupid fucking questions like, "do you really think Bush put Terry in that hospital bed":cuckoo:

And the Katrina story should remind you of how the GOP doesn't give a fuck about poor people. And it isn't the first time that's ever happened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mississippi_Flood_of_1927

During the disaster, 700,000 people were displaced, including 330,000 African-Americans who were moved to 154 relief camps. Over 13,000 evacuees near Greenville, Mississippi, were gathered from area farms and evacuated to the crest of an unbroken levee, and stranded there for days without food or clean water, while boats arrived to evacuate white women and children. Many blacks were detained and forced to labor at gunpoint during flood relief efforts. Population was not recognized as requiring relief aid.

Several reports on the terrible situation in the refugee camps, including one by the Colored Advisory Commission by Robert Russa Moton, were kept out of the media at the request of Herbert Hoover, with the promise of further reforms for blacks after the presidential election. When he failed to keep the promise, Moton and other influential African-Americans helped to shift the allegiance of Black Americans from the Republican party to Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the Democrats.[2]

You should read stories like this and a god damn light bulb should go off. Instead I see tweety birds circling your empty cranium.

Last edited:
OK, first of all, I did NOT ask you if you held Bush repsonsible for putting Terry Schivo in that hospital bed. I said you were holding Bush repsonsible for her *plight*. Do NOT put words in my mouth.

I vividly remember Terry Schivo. I also vividly remember the issues surrounding her, and you are right; it was about abortion, or rather, the culture of life that most conservatives support.

Why should I read your kooky list? Unlike you, I do remember the Bush administration, but unlike you, I am not crazy (or stupid?) enough to hold Bush responsible for things as far removed from him as Walter Reed Hospital and Hurricane Katrina. You have a serious case of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Before you reply, I just want to add that I am stepping out of this thread on the principle that one does not argue with a fool because soon people won't be able to distinguish between you and the fool.

OK, first of all, I did NOT ask you if you held Bush repsonsible for putting Terry Schivo in that hospital bed. I said you were holding Bush repsonsible for her *plight*. Do NOT put words in my mouth.

I vividly remember Terry Schivo. I also vividly remember the issues surrounding her, and you are right; it was about abortion, or rather, the culture of life that most conservatives support.

Why should I read your kooky list? Unlike you, I do remember the Bush administration, but unlike you, I am not crazy (or stupid?) enough to hold Bush responsible for things as far removed from him as Walter Reed Hospital and Hurricane Katrina. You have a serious case of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Look up what Bush did for Jeb & Florida the year before Katrina vs. what he didn't do for New Orleans.

And look at all Bush's talk of SUPPORT THE TROOPS and it turns out the Republicans don't give a fuck about troops. At least not once they come back and are finished being in the service.

And then look at the stories about torture in abu grabe and how those torture orders came from the very top, but they let those privates go to jail, but last I checked Rumsfeld and Chaney are still free men.

It is all connected. If they didn't have enough money for Walter Reed, it's because they wanted all the treasury dollars to go to Blackwater.

Again, it's people like you who need it spelled out for you and this is why we can't impeach them. If the corporate media doesn't spell it out for you, and they won't because they are CORPORATE media who are Republican.

You know what? It does all sound crazy. That's why they knew they could get away with it!!!

It's too much to explain. I printed the damn thing out to take it home and it's over 200 pages. My work is FURIOUS with me!!! I killed a tree today for sure.

But yes, it's all Bush's fault. All this shit happened on his watch. Or if they aren't his fault, it's how he handled them afterward.

If you don't get it, it's because you don't want to get it, so please walk. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

No retard, the guy who put that site together is reminding you how the GOP politicized the Terry Schivo incident.

Maybe you and the author could remove your heads from your rectum long enough to read the title of the article "Bush Scandals List". Why didn't he name the article "GOP Scandals List"?

I suppose the impotance of the majority democratic congress in the past two years is Bush's fault too. :rolleyes:

Sealybobo is a robot who is programmed to support the Democrats in all facets. If he put the same kind of scrutiny like he does with the political opposition party (Republicans) to his own (Democrats), he would actually have his eyes open. He would be an independent thinker. He wouldn't be dependent on the divide and conquer media of the left. He would actually be his own self. His own views. He would actually be free from association with a party. He would realize that Democrats, like Republicans, look at the next Election and play the game called partisanopoly. If Obama was independent, i wonder what Sealybobo would put out just to see a Democrat in the White House.

Last edited:
It is ignorant people like you that put Bush back into office for a second term.

No retard, the guy who put that site together is reminding you how the GOP politicized the Terry Schivo incident. Remember they tried to say she had quality of life? Remember that fiasco? No, that's why the guy put the mother fucking list together. It was their attempt to say "all life is precious", which is their main argument for wanting to ban abortion.

You should read this list and ask yourself why we didn't impeach Bush, not ask me stupid fucking questions like, "do you really think Bush put Terry in that hospital bed":cuckoo:

And the Katrina story should remind you of how the GOP doesn't give a fuck about poor people. And it isn't the first time that's ever happened. Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the disaster, 700,000 people were displaced, including 330,000 African-Americans who were moved to 154 relief camps. Over 13,000 evacuees near Greenville, Mississippi, were gathered from area farms and evacuated to the crest of an unbroken levee, and stranded there for days without food or clean water, while boats arrived to evacuate white women and children. Many blacks were detained and forced to labor at gunpoint during flood relief efforts. Population was not recognized as requiring relief aid.

Several reports on the terrible situation in the refugee camps, including one by the Colored Advisory Commission by Robert Russa Moton, were kept out of the media at the request of Herbert Hoover, with the promise of further reforms for blacks after the presidential election. When he failed to keep the promise, Moton and other influential African-Americans helped to shift the allegiance of Black Americans from the Republican party to Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the Democrats.[2]

You should read stories like this and a god damn light bulb should go off. Instead I see tweety birds circling your empty cranium.

It's libtards like you that got Bush reelected. Who the fuck wants anyone that could possibly believe even HALF the shit you do as President?

I'm still not convinced you aren't a 4th grader on mommy and daddy's computer.

If you REALLY wanted to help Democrats/liberals, you'd STFU and not post another word.

Sealybobo I havent read EVERYTHING on this thread but from the few posts I have read,it sounds like you think you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.If your saying THAT,what drugs are you on? theres no difference between the parties of the democrats and republicans,they both have the same world agenda.they sleep in bed together.their so much like minded i refer to them as the republicrats and the demopublicans.Clinton as just as much involved in 9/11 as Bush is.Bush and Clinton have been long time buddies with each other.dont you know about the mena arkansas scandal? clinton and bush are such good buddies that Barbara Bush has said that Clinton is like a second son to her.Also remember that LBJ and Dick Nixon were long time buddies as well.they were both involved in the kennedy assassination.

also Clinton is involved in countless numbers of scandals as well.matter of fact till Bush sr came alone,Clinton was the most evil and corrupt president there ever was.well dick nixon gave him a run for his money.

Forum List

Back