380,000 Will Die

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
An international coalition of organizations raised $190 million Thursday to replace funding lost because of President Donald Trump’s executive order banning U.S. aid to groups that provide or promote abortions overseas.

Trump reinstated the “Mexico City policy” Jan. 23 in one of his first moves as president. Also known as the “global gag rule,” it is expected to have a $600 million impact on worldwide abortion funding. (RELATED: Trump Signs Executive Order Reinstating Ban On Funding And Promoting Abortion Overseas)

Representatives from numerous nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and about 50 different national governments attended the “She Decides” conference Thursday in Brussels. Organizers said the total amount from pledges reached 181 million euros ($190 million), with Sweden and Finland being the highest contributors, at $21 million each.
--------------------------------------------------------

That's enough to pay for 380,000 dead babies in the US.

An international coalition of organizations raised $190 million Thursday to replace funding lost because of President Donald Trump’s executive order banning U.S. aid to groups that provide or promote abortions overseas.

Trump reinstated the “Mexico City policy” Jan. 23 in one of his first moves as president. Also known as the “global gag rule,” it is expected to have a $600 million impact on worldwide abortion funding. (RELATED: Trump Signs Executive Order Reinstating Ban On Funding And Promoting Abortion Overseas)

Representatives from numerous nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and about 50 different national governments attended the “She Decides” conference Thursday in Brussels. Organizers said the total amount from pledges reached 181 million euros ($190 million), with Sweden and Finland being the highest contributors, at $21 million each.
--------------------------------------------------------

That's enough to pay for 380,000 dead babies in the US.

Except that money doesn't go to the US right? It becomes some else's conflict.

I support the ban, and I can't believe we were funding abortion worldwide like that to begin with... Unbelievable!

i thought this was thread about which group of 380,000 innocent civilians the republicans were going to kill in some foreign country they can't point out on a map. or maybe here... but nope its about saving fetal tissue, to use the state to pressure teenagers into not having sex

i thought this was thread about which group of 380,000 innocent civilians the republicans were going to kill in some foreign country they can't point out on a map. or maybe here... but nope its about saving fetal tissue, to use the state to pressure teenagers into not having sex
Nope --- it's about killing 380,000 little boys and girls.

Nope --- it's about killing 380,000 little boys and girls.

so withholding money is the same as killing

in that case I will die much too soon if you don't wire me $160K, PM me and I'll give you instructions, do it or you are a murderer

I support the ban, and I can't believe we were funding abortion worldwide like that to begin with... Unbelievable!

I can. Progs think that over population is destroying the world. They worry about over pollution and the destruction of their precious natural resources, etc.

Once you realize this then you can better appreciate their positions on things like championing gay sex and abortion and ignoring genocide in Islamic states like the Sudan while focusing all their attention on Israel building walls.

It is their hope that the culture of death they promote will help save mother earth.

This can be seen throughout the media in different ways.

Forum List

Back