38% Trump, 38% Clinton, 24% None of the Above

30 years of a single party going after one woman with everything they've got including tens of millions in taxpayer money. And her approval rating is low? Well, theirs are lower.
How quaint.
Speaking of tax payer money, did you know that elite, corrupt bitch uses tax payer money to pay her charity employees salaries?

30 years of a single party going after one woman with everything they've got including tens of millions in taxpayer money. And her approval rating is low? Well, theirs are lower.
How quaint.
Speaking of tax payer money, did you know that elite, corrupt bitch uses tax payer money to pay her charity employees salaries?

and yet rdean is correct.

rightwingers are so funny.

How quaint.

and yet rdean is correct.

rightwingers are so funny.
typical corrupt cankles supporter

If anyone had any sense, they would start organizing a strong third party now, because I don't see any improvement of the left and right anytime in the future.

I'm not sure it can go any lower than this years candidates, but I didn't think what is happening would ever happen.
you would have to find a good person who appeals to the people on both sides who can actually get along with those with different views and actually puts the country first.....and can command some respect and can be tough but fair when he/she has to even under criticism...

Apparently under our current system that is impossible.

Rasmussen poll, pretty funny:

24% Opt Out of a Clinton-Trump Race - Rasmussen Reports™

I wonder if the None of the Above portion will increase after the debates.

None of the Above '16!

:spinner:

If 24% are so stupid as to not be able to tell the difference, they shouldn't vote anyway.
It's not that they're "so stupid as to not be able to tell the difference", it's that they strongly dislike both.

I figured that would be obvious.

I don't care who they "like" or "dislike." I only care how (or if) they will vote. If they are too stupid to form an opinion as to who would be a better (or worse) President, they should stay home and not pollute the voting process.

hillaryrapist.jpg

If anyone had any sense, they would start organizing a strong third party now, because I don't see any improvement of the left and right anytime in the future.

I'm not sure it can go any lower than this years candidates, but I didn't think what is happening would ever happen.

Really? Never happen? OK.

Remember, the two biggest problems effecting/affecting the middle class are wages and the economy. Democrats are the ONLY party addressing both.

Forum List

Back