37 Women Raped

It is to bad in todays times a story like this is meaningless.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Unfortunately, what make it meaningless is the credibility and position of the poster. :(

everybodies opinion counts, whether most people like it or not, and Big D's is no better or worse. Please respect that much at least.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
everybodies opinion counts, whether most people like it or not, and Big D's is no better or worse. Please respect that much at least.

You are right and I do - until the racist rant begins.

Unfortunately, what make it meaningless is the credibility and position of the poster. :(
HGROKIT, what is sad is the fact that you think a story like this could be meaningless for any reason.

Hey man I'm sorry, but I cannot ignore facts like black males at only 6% of the population commit 60% of ALL rapes in the U.S.

I think people who are afraid of this fact are cowards.

Originally posted by Big D
Hey man I'm sorry, but I cannot ignore facts like black males at only 6% of the population commit 60% of ALL rapes in the U.S.

I dont think its the facts people are trying to ignore but your racist spin on it.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I dont think its the facts people are trying to ignore but your racist spin on it.
What part is racist?

The fact that blacks commit such a incredible amount of crime?

Or the fact that I point it out?

Big D's spin isn't any different than political spin done to discredit an opponent or party. At least he does provide hardcore facts to go along with his spin.

Originally posted by Big D
HGROKIT, what is sad is the fact that you think a story like this could be meaningless for any reason.

ok - i'll bite. I agree there is a problem. Except D, when I read your posts, albeit your bring good info, you DO spin it in a racist fashion. that is your choice and I am not taking that away. It's just folks don't need to hear/see it to have meaningful intercourse in finding a solution.

I read your rants but you offer no solution. When someone posts a reply that does not follow your racist view, or they try and discuss solutions, you hammer on them. Then you wonder why you make a post and then about 17 minutes later you are making another one stating it is sad in your opinion that everyone thinks it meaningless. It is difficult at best to debate solutions to a difficult problem,with someone so set in their racist views.

I apologize if it came off that I thought you or your opinion meaningless. I need to remember I have the freedom of choice as you have the freedom to post you r opinion.

Right now, I choose not to engage in debate with you and your racist views.

Ciao`

I read your rants but you offer no solution.
I have offered this solution many times.

I belive white folks should act the same way black folks do when or if a white person attacks a black person.

I admire black folks for that.

I think the black on white crime problem is going to be a tough nut to crack. And I don't think any solution will be soon in coming.

Whatever is done to improve the situation, I think it has to start within the black community itself.

But I also believe that the more people that are made aware of this catastrophic disproportion in black on white crime, the closer we are to working out solutions.

Forum List

Back