37 straight months of UE above 8%

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

“Somehow, we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” - Obama Energy Secretary, Steven Chu

Record deficit in Febuary, record unemployment streak, trillions added in debt, further debased currency, trade wars, class wars, sky rocketing energy costs and a credit down grade.

Things will get better when Bush is out of office....oh, wait.....

With cheap, plentiful overseas labor doing the jobs that Americans used to do and make a decent buck at, it's doubtful we'll ever see 4% unemployment ever again.

Welcome to the realities of the 21st century.

With cheap, plentiful overseas labor doing the jobs that Americans used to do and make a decent buck at, it's doubtful we'll ever see 4% unemployment ever again.

That's a defeatist attitude. Obummer really has you down huh?

For the record we are completely capable of competing globally if we don't have to compete with law makers at the same time.

Just waiting for the first mindless drone to spout "But it would have been worse without Obama". You watch, someone will imply it...and with a straight face!

Now we're gonna blame it on the times. :lmao:

if you can't concoct a rebuttal that saves Obama as the target and you can't blame it on Bush, blame it on the times! That's a new one.

For the record we are completely capable of competing globally if we don't have to compete with law makers at the same time.

Nothing defeatist about it. It's the reality of the 21st century global market. You should learn to accept it.

Nothing defeatist about it. It's the reality of the 21st century global market. You should learn to accept it.

100% defeatist.

Tariffs and regulation can change a lot of our problems if applied or removed appropriately.

I prefer a can do attitude.

True, both Murked & Clean.

That's the kind of Progressive attitude and economic understanding that has unemployment of young Greeks up to 50% today.

“Somehow, we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” - Obama Energy Secretary, Steven Chu

I dont even think that asshole owns a car.... what does he know?!

Rich pricks aren't affected by the cost of gas.

My monthly fuel expenses often exceed my fucking house payment.

Forum List

Back