37 minutes into Hannity and I'm alarmed!!!

:eek:

jesus christ!!! I got cable back and am watching FOX. How teh fuck do people watch this shit everyday?

narco states, drug wars, hostages, pirates, gangs, human smuggling, the list goes on.

then saw ads for O'Reilly with absolutely no spin? WTF?

:lol::lol::lol:

no wonder some of you are so hysterical all of the time.

Well I feel the same way about MSMBC but I don't put them down for their biased views. Both of them have the right to have their news. That's what America is about. Far left can watch MSMBC and far right can watch Fox.

I haven't watched a talking head in years. Haven't turned on the tv in a week other than a few movies for the kiddos. Can't say I miss it. I'm seriously considering giving up the satellite service at this rate. It's not worth it for the amount of time we actually watch it.

Why on earth would you watch Hannity anyway? Temporary insanity?

I have a friend in my condo complex who couldn't afford the cost of cable or satellite, so he now just watches his favorite shows on his computer after they've aired. Of course he can also download most documentaries and some movies, once they've gone to DVD.

Not a bad way to go. We couldn't get broadband where I am until just recently, though. Ever try to stream a TV show on dial up? :eek:

Ohhhh nooooo...wouldn't even try. I remember waiting for pictures to load of my niece at Band Camp, and thinking once they finally came into view she's probably on tour by now!!

oh good lord, does this imbecile read what he writes? :lol:

I'm going to guess that you don't. But only you can answer that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/131322-is-avatar-an-apologist-for-racism.html

:eusa_shhh:

You're calling me a racist. Wow. Never would have seen that coming! It's not like you guys havent been falsely accusing people of that for years.

Do you ever get tired of it? I mean trying to find every reason not to debate substantive points? It must get tiring just going into every conversation yelling "Racist" and all that.

One day, I dream of a world where we can have honest dialogue.

jesus christ!!! I got cable back and am watching FOX. How teh fuck do people watch this shit everyday?

narco states, drug wars, hostages, pirates, gangs, human smuggling, the list goes on.

Well I feel the same way about MSMBC but I don't put them down for their biased views. Both of them have the right to have their news. That's what America is about. Far left can watch MSMBC and far right can watch Fox.

I feel the far left should be watching fox and the far right should be watching msnbc. That way they can understand the viewpoint that is opposite of their own.

Like I said Rachel Maddow is MSNBC's Sean Hannity. They are identical in their distances from the center its just they went in opposite directions.

A significant number of right wingers are effectively brainwashed from listening to Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh and O'Reilly on a regular basis. Repetition is what does it.

A significant number of left wingers are effectively brainwashed from watching MSNBC on a regular basis. Crap in, Crap out.... that's what does it.

Hmmm. Maddow, a doctor of politics and a Rhodes scholar vs. Beck, a fucking screaming, crying nut.

makes us about even I guess.

To those who claim that those who watch hanity limbugh Beck are brainwashed. Thanks at least we have a brain to be washed. You on the other hand have less than a brain more like a block of concrete. That’s why you will always be a block head.

Looks like a product of Bible Belt homeschoolin'.

A significant number of right wingers are effectively brainwashed from listening to Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh and O'Reilly on a regular basis. Repetition is what does it.

A significant number of left wingers are effectively brainwashed from watching MSNBC on a regular basis. Crap in, Crap out.... that's what does it.

I watch Morning Joe, period, on MSNBC. But I'm curious to see what the new 10PM show hosted by Lawrence O'Donnell will be like. He's a consummate Washington insider, having been there done that as an aide to Patrick Moynihan back in the day when Republicans and Democrats actually got along and got things done because of it. He also was a writer for my favorite TV drama of all time, The West Wing. Yes, O'Donnell is a liberal, but he's not known for grandstanding or speaking out for effect.
Morning Joe is a bit sickening at times...most times actually. Its way too sympatheitic to the far right. Not only Scarborough, but Brezinkski as well. They've both had to walk back many of their initial views and positions on things in favor of the truth, which would be percieved as liberal to RWnuts.

because the tv was on and MSNBC was out to lunch? :lol:

Hate to break it to you but both MSNBC and FOX are always out to lunch. :eusa_shhh:

CNN is still the best as far as variety and experts, and also is the most fair and balanced. I can't understand why it remains #3, unless people are just determined to be left or right and have this need NOT to EVER hear anything that might sway them.
Hate to break it to you sis, but CNN is by far the worst. There's a reason its number 3, it sucks. Its not news, its pandering, not to the left at all, and kinda-sorta-to the right, that's why no one watches. Their "experts" are talking-douchebags, not even talking heads. Very few people on that network speak any sense or truth...very few.

I suggest you watch RAchel Maddow...she's actually a journalist.

I feel the far left should be watching fox and the far right should be watching msnbc. That way they can understand the viewpoint that is opposite of their own.

Like I said Rachel Maddow is MSNBC's Sean Hannity. They are identical in their distances from the center its just they went in opposite directions.
There can be NOTHING further from the truth. Hannity is no journalist, and he will tell you this himself, he's a self-proclaimed RightWing talking head. He's unabashed. Rachel Maddow, on the other hand is a journalist, she covers topics that no one else covers. Watch it and compare.

When you have a place where its well known that ANY and ANY RightWing politician can come for a safe-haven to speak their talking points unchallenged...come to Hannity. Then you KNOW you have a RW shill and hack. That is Hannity.

Watch: News Hounds: After Disastrous Debate, Jan Brewer Receives Republican Rehab On Hannity

You will never, and I mean NEVER see anything of that on Rachel. Yes, she would have leftwingers, but it won't be a walk in the park or a place where they can just come to spew their talking points unchallenged...read lie. Never.

To those who claim that those who watch hanity limbugh Beck are brainwashed. Thanks at least we have a brain to be washed. You on the other hand have less than a brain more like a block of concrete. That’s why you will always be a block head.

To be brainwashed you would need a brain. You dante and MarcATL don't have one you are blockheads you two could never be brainwashed.

MarcATL said:
Hate to break it to you sis, but CNN is by far the worst. There's a reason its number 3, it sucks. Its not news, its pandering, not to the left at all, and kinda-sorta-to the right, that's why no one watches. Their "experts" are talking-douchebags, not even talking heads. Very few people on that network speak any sense or truth...very few.

There was an interesting analysis of CNN in last month's Vanity Fair. Their conclusion is that CNN is the last in the class of pure but boring "news." That a lot of people will click on CNN, but then immediately switch to either MSNBC or FOX (depending on their political leanings). CNN has tried the talk-a-thon format and has decided against it. Ironically, even though they remain #3 in Neilson's ratings, they haven't had to lay off and in fact are adding more people to their lineups every day and continue to make money. With the exception of Sundays, you can ALWAYS get raw "news" on CNN. I for one like that.

Another reminder in the VF article is that CNN has bureau chiefs all over the globe, and whenever there is an event of global magnitude, more people will tune in to CNN than any of the other cable or news channels because they can get spontaneous reactions from other world leaders.

So there ya go.

There can be NOTHING further from the truth. Hannity is no journalist, and he will tell you this himself, he's a self-proclaimed RightWing talking head. He's unabashed. Rachel Maddow, on the other hand is a journalist, she covers topics that no one else covers. Watch it and compare.

When you have a place where its well known that ANY and ANY RightWing politician can come for a safe-haven to speak their talking points unchallenged...come to Hannity. Then you KNOW you have a RW shill and hack. That is Hannity.

Watch: News Hounds: After Disastrous Debate, Jan Brewer Receives Republican Rehab On Hannity

You will never, and I mean NEVER see anything of that on Rachel. Yes, she would have leftwingers, but it won't be a walk in the park or a place where they can just come to spew their talking points unchallenged...read lie. Never.

The fact that you don't see just how far from the center Rachel Maddow is or how she lets her political views bleed into the majority of her "Reporting" disturbs me.

The fact that you don't see just how far from the center Rachel Maddow is or how she lets her political views bleed into the majority of her "Reporting" disturbs me.

I don't think she even pretends to be a "reporter." None of them do. That's why on the half-hour, all of those shows have news updates. From 1PM on, MSNB is nonstop political talk by design.

Rachel doesn't pretend nor "pretend" to be anything. She's an ACTUAL journalist.

Yes, she leans left and outrightly supports it, but that doesn't take away that her reporting is real true JOURNALISM.

None of the other talking heads can make that claim.

Forum List

Back