37 Companies that Support Planned Parenthood

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Call it a FYI.

Looking to hit abortion-loving leftists in their wallets, corporate watchdog 2ndVote has published a list of 37 companies that directly fund Planned Parenthood, and though no one can ever be entirely pro-life with their finances, a little intentionality in some respects can go a long way.

"Of Planned Parenthood’s $1.3 billion in yearly revenue, over 25% comes from private donations, including corporate contributions," 2ndVote noted.

the list is here
List: 37 Companies That Directly Fund Planned Parenthood

Awesome. I still plan to take my money out of Well-Fargo because of the cheating scandal, but MircroSoft and Starbucks are still cool.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of trying to get a ban on abortion that will never happen, how about encouraging policies to prevent unwanted pregnancy or make it easier for a woman to keep a pregnancy?

Awesome. I still plan to take my money out of Well-Fargo because of the cheating scandal, but MircroSoft and Starbucks are still cool.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of trying to get a ban on abortion that will never happen, how about encouraging policies to prevent unwanted pregnancy or make it easier for a woman to keep a pregnancy?
because abortion laws have nothing to do with preventing abortion theyre about preventing sex

How about a far simpler approach...why don't you liberals stop killing babies....

How about a far simpler approach...why don't you liberals stop killing babies....
never! what else will i eat with my eggs?

never! what else will i eat with my eggs?
I was wondering what democrat was buying all the baby brains.....

These corporations contribute to a lot of leftist causes. There was a little blurb the other day about Blue Lives Matter asking for a boycott of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and other subsidiary companies of Unilever for their financial support of Black Lives Matter. It's all intertwined toward support of leftist causes. Not an issue for me ... I think Ben & Jerry's is overrated and over priced, I don't use Dove soap, (and from personal experiences directly adversely impacting me over my lifetime) I don't contribute to any political party, church, charity or anything else. We don't know where the hell all these contributions really go.

How about you stop pretending you give a shit one way or another?

How about you stop pretending you give a shit one way or another?
I could see you making pickled baby boy feet......:lol:

As long as liberal women and minority women are aborting their babies, I have no objection. We definitely need fewer liberals.

Forum List

Back