35% of New Jersey conservative voters think Obama may be the Anti-Christ

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Where I found this originally:

Think Progress » Thirty-five percent of New Jersey conservative voters think Obama may be the Anti-Christ.

A new Public Policy Polling survey of New Jersey voters has some shocking results: 21 percent either believe or aren’t sure that President Obama is the Anti-Christ. Twenty-nine percent of Republicans and 35 percent of “conservative” voters also either believe he is or aren’t sure.

The Washington Independent » Poll: One in Three New Jersey Conservatives Thinks Obama Might Be the Anti-Christ

Twelve percent of McCain voters think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Twenty-one percent are not sure.

- Fourteen percent of Republicans think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Fifteen percent are not sure.

- Eighteen percent of “conservative” voters think Obama is the Anti-Christ. Seventeen percent are not sure.

The big surprise here–the group of voters most likely to think Obama is the Anti-Christ are … Hispanics, who solidly backed Obama in 2008. Only 58 percent of them say, for sure, that their president is not Satan come to wreak havoc here on earth.

:lol: What the fuck? Really? :lol:

$obamaanti-christ.gif

:eek:

well, to be honest, i thought president bush could have been the antichrist, during his first term! :eek:

yes, silly, silly, stupid me! :lol:

soooo, i don't DARE go guessing and speculating anymore!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

care

Last edited:
What I found the most hilarious other than the facts of the number of Conservatives were the number of Hispanics. Don't the majority of Hispanics support Obama? So does that mean that some Hispanics believe he is the Anti-Christ yet support him anyway? :lol:

According to the Bible, the Anti-Christ will be of Jewish heritage, from the tribe of Dan, and a homosexual.

Obama doesn't fit any of these parameters.
WTF!?!?!?!

you will need to back THAT up

The bible or the parameters?
well, he is claiming those parameters from the bible
wouldnt you like to actually see if he can back them up using the bible, or if he is just making them up(actually pulling them out of his ass)?

i bolded what needed to be backed up
and Obama is NOT the antichrist, not in any way shape or form

Last edited:
According to the Bible, the Anti-Christ will be of Jewish heritage, from the tribe of Dan, and a homosexual.

Obama doesn't fit any of these parameters.

The Tribe of Dan is gone, wiped out, kaput, dead, zonked. It is one of the ten lost tribes of Israel.

"...there are those who definitely believe that Antichrist will be a Jew. In tracing the rise of this view one finds that Irenaeus of the second century seems to be the first to teach it. He based his view upon the following points: (1) The name Antichrist is Jewish. (2) Daniel wrote these words about Antichrist: 'Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers' (Dan 11:37). (3) He is from the tribe of Dan since this tribe is among the missing of those mentioned in Revelation 7:4-8. (4) To be parallel to Christ he must come from Israel...

Antichrist

Last edited:
“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all” (Dan. 11:37).

Many Bible scholars believe that the phrase “nor the desire of women” here means that Antichrist will be homosexual.

Obama may be just enough of an egotist to like the idea. After all, there are 44 US presidents, but just one Anti Christ.

Forum List

Back