35 Israeli troops arrested for drug use & trade.

There will be NO condemnation of the above. That’s because the Muslims and Pollacks have a lot in common

Israelis have far more in common with Arabs than Poles have with Arabs.

You wish !!!! All you Pollacks know is to Ki, set Fires, and spread Anti Semetic Hatred. Pollacks are plain ignorant, stupid and dumb
Great Idea you and saved europe have here lets just piss off all pols with the jews and all jews with the pols! That is all we need right now is more hatred and more smears against both cultures.

Sorry, but I give what I get. Apparently you haven’t seen his other posts with his Vile Anti Semetic Name Calling, admitting he Hates Jews, claiming Christians hate Jews because we blame Poland for the Holocaust, etc. etc. etc.
I have been angered similarly by him and said things that realy should not have been said. We should not stoop to his level though! We need to attack the person who sais such horrid things not his entire culture or we feed this behavior. He is being a pig, we remain human!

Believe it or no it; I actually agree with you! However, when MY culture, Religion is broadly stacked I respond. However, I am going to try My BEST to follow your example and be the better person ( can’t promise anything though) :re:

New Topics

Forum List

Back