34 minutes Til "Lost"

Said1 said:
I've never watched it. Every time I see a preveiw, I see new characters.
How is that possible? I don't understand what's going on.
It would probably be hard to catch up on now. The seasons are out on DVD. Worth the price, IMO, or maybe you could rent?

Very cool show.

Bunch of people get stranded on an island when their plane wrecks. It turns out there are "Others" on the island who are a threat to them. These "Others" can apparently come and go. There was some kind of scientific research project gone awry on the island, but we don't know much about that yet. All these characters have back stories about their lives before the plane wreck. We're really into it.

I guess that picture that the soldier had was of Kate. So Kate's dad and Sayid have a connection. My husband thinks the other soldier dude with the beard was the main guy on the island. I don't know about that.

mom4 said:
It would probably be hard to catch up on now. The seasons are out on DVD. Worth the price, IMO, or maybe you could rent?

Very cool show.

Bunch of people get stranded on an island when their plane wrecks. It turns out there are "Others" on the island who are a threat to them. These "Others" can apparently come and go. There was some kind of scientific research project gone awry on the island, but we don't know much about that yet. All these characters have back stories about their lives before the plane wreck. We're really into it.

I saw the first episode, the guy with the kid - remember? Was that a plane crash too? I missed the very beginning.

Said1 said:
I saw the first episode, the guy with the kid - remember? Was that a plane crash too? I missed the very beginning.
The very beginning was a plane crash. The plane broke into 2 halves, and both halves landed on the island with survivors. The (black) guy with the kid was Michael; his son's name was Walt. Michael is a builder who is good at drawing. He was in Australia to pick up his son, whom he hasn't seen in years. The boy was living with his mom, Micheal's ex-wife. But she died. The step-dad didn't want Walt because #1) I don't think he really wanted kids anyway, and #2) Walt has weird psychic powers that creep the step-dad out. Walt and Michael have issues about getting along.

They built a raft to get off the island, but the "Others" came and destroyed it in the water, kidnapping Walt at the time. So Michael is gone on a crusade to find his son.

New Topics

Forum List

Back