34 Days that Decided The Election

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I have downloaded the book to my tablet and have enjoyed reading it. The more you find out about Governor Romney, the more surprised you become that anyone took Romney seriously.

I think that may have actually been why Obama performed so poorly in the first debate. He was like, "Really? This turkey is the best you've got?"

expand please...

Well, I feel that, in part anyway, Obama knew Romney was a lightweight whose only recourse was to basically disavow most of the stands he took during the primaries. Which is exactly what the Governor did; hence the onset of Romnesia.

Obama's body-language to me indicated more or less disbelief about having to step into the ring with a flyweight when Obama's mettle was vastly superior, Romney never really trounced his opponents on facts but just bloodied them with superior resources, and that his (Obama's) record was good to be honest. I'm also sure that in Obama's mind that the only reason that his record during the first term wasn't stellar was that he faced obstructionism on a scale never before seen.

To me, the body-language indicated more of a "really?" than a worry. So in #2 and #3, you saw a much more aggressive, a much more "You want a fight....here it comes daddy" demeanor. Especially in the 3rd one where Romney looked totally out classed whereas in the second one, he was out slugged.

Forum List

Back