33 successive days of misrepresentations and mischaracterizations of fact.

33 successive days of misrepresentations and mischaracterizations of fact

Yup, Trump only has 3 years and approximately 11 months to catch up to the 'most transparent administration evuh'. :p

Time to pull the FCC licenses of the fake news MSM.

Yeah good idea. That's go over like a Muslim Ban or the Great Wall built with our tax dollars!
huh? in english

Yuge mistake, yuge.

That will go over like a Muslim Ban, or the Great Wall (built with our tax dollars)!

Better cupcake?
what muslim ban?

The one Candidate Pussy Grabber called for. You know that ill-conceived EO he tried to ram down America's throat that banned Muslims from entering the country.

Yeah good idea. That's go over like a Muslim Ban or the Great Wall built with our tax dollars!
huh? in english

Yuge mistake, yuge.

That will go over like a Muslim Ban, or the Great Wall (built with our tax dollars)!

Better cupcake?
what muslim ban?

The one Candidate Pussy Grabber called for. You know that ill-conceived EO he tried to ram down America's throat that banned Muslims from entering the country.
you mean the travel pause?

huh? in english

Yuge mistake, yuge.

Better cupcake?
what muslim ban?

I've lost my copy. Could you post the text of the EO where it says "Muslim ban"? I could swear that my copy talked about a temporary delay in allowing people into the US from a list of countries compiled by the Obama administration as terrorist threats until they can review the vetting process. So I'd really be interested in seeing the text all the snowflakes and media keep referring to.

huh? in english

Yuge mistake, yuge.

Better cupcake?
what muslim ban?

I've lost my copy. Could you post the text of the EO where it says "Muslim ban"? I could swear that my copy talked about a temporary delay in allowing people into the US from a list of countries compiled by the Obama administration as terrorist threats until they can review the vetting process. So I'd really be interested in seeing the text all the snowflakes and media keep referring to.

Ask the court who issued the injunction against it if it banned Muslims. Perhaps they could get you a copy too.

huh? in english

Yuge mistake, yuge.

Better cupcake?
what muslim ban?

Ask the court who issued the injunction against it if it banned Muslims. Perhaps they could get you a copy too.
why, since it didn't. the court never said it was unconstitutional.

huh? in english

Yuge mistake, yuge.

Better cupcake?
what muslim ban?

They can't provide what doesn't exist. That court is the most overturned court in the nation because they are activist who ignore law and precedent. This will get shot down as well.

Forum List

Back