33 Days Without Pooping

Bashful constipation was common in my Basic Training unit at Fort Jackson in August, 1968. A dozen toilets were lined up along one side of the latrine, with no dividers or privacy of any kind. Coming out of the physically-impossible-to-maintain, some resorted to shitting in the middle of the night. Most just learned to "manage" our shyness.

HTG I went 21 days in basic training... I walked into the latrine and swore I was going to get some relief or die... Well I am still here...

In boot camp everyone would avoid asking DI's to go to the head. I'd ask fire watch to wake me up in the middle of the night, and I go shave again and take a poop every night. I was 28 when I was at Parris Island and they only gave us 2 minutes to shower and 2 minutes to shave each night, but would inspect us in the morning which included facial hair.

Bashful constipation was common in my Basic Training unit at Fort Jackson in August, 1968. A dozen toilets were lined up along one side of the latrine, with no dividers or privacy of any kind. Coming out of the physically-impossible-to-maintain, some resorted to shitting in the middle of the night. Most just learned to "manage" our shyness.

Well DGS49 that is exactly where I muddled through my Basic Training at... I wasn't bashful, I was just bound up like I had eat to much bad cheese... Hell I would have shit in front of the Pope if the pain would have hit me... Just had a shutter... DRAG ASS HILL...

HTG I went 21 days in basic training... I walked into the latrine and swore I was going to get some relief or die... Well I am still here...

In boot camp everyone would avoid asking DI's to go to the head. I'd ask fire watch to wake me up in the middle of the night, and I go shave again and take a poop every night. I was 28 when I was at Parris Island and they only gave us 2 minutes to shower and 2 minutes to shave each night, but would inspect us in the morning which included facial hair.

Never had an issue. I was at navy world in Orlando. Not marines, but same deal as far as shitting go’s. Some dudes wouldn’t shower because they were bashful. They got over that after P days were over and we got rolling.

Were you on tank hill?

Never had an issue. I was at navy world in Orlando. Not marines, but same deal as far as shitting go’s. Some dudes wouldn’t shower because they were bashful. They got over that after P days were over and we got rolling.

Yeah Navy isn't the same as Marine boot camp, and asking a DI to go to the head isn't about being bashful. It's about getting chewed out by 4 different DI's or more for 10 minutes then having to hump over to the closest latrine.

A lot of stuff they attribute the BMT shyness is a change in regimen and diet. We all get used to eating and drinking a certain way. EVERY time I PCS or deploy I get locked up like a bad transmission. I Just pop some brown bombers on touch down....Golden.
But 30 fkn days? Jesus!...that dude's gonna shit a road cone.

Forum List

Back