!

Your memory is playing tricks.
What happens is I patiently explain what I meant and challenge you to refute my points and you end up failing every time. Then when confronted with your own failure, you toss off that I'm a racist and it's back to square one. It's like you're incapable of learning.

Rabbi is a Racist

Explain away!

This is where you attempt to justify your racism.

No this is where you get your ass kicked because you cannot explain why most black public officials are incompetent and criminal, and the areas under their responsibility are almost invariably shitholes of poverty and crime.

Just like I said you would do.....Attempt to justify your racism. :clap2:

I win. Again.

You will always find someone gaming the system...any system.
The question is, do you penalise the majority of people that really need and deserve the help to get at the few?

Rabbi is a Racist

Explain away!

No this is where you get your ass kicked because you cannot explain why most black public officials are incompetent and criminal, and the areas under their responsibility are almost invariably shitholes of poverty and crime.

Just like I said you would do.....Attempt to justify your racism. :clap2:

I win. Again.
If you think so, dear.

The scene: the library of a 12-million dollar mansion in upstate New York. Carruthers P. Morganstern, CEO of Copper Nation Industries and his wife, Agnes, are enjoying cocktails before leaving for a $3,500 a plate dinner for the Replublican senatorial candidate du jour.

As he looks out the 12-foot high library windows onto the brand new, Rolls Royce poised in the driveway, Carruthers raises his glass and addresses Agnes:

"By God Agnes, you'd never catch ME on welfare!"

With income like that she probably jets off the Aruba a couple times a year, huh?

Link to what? You being a racist? What happens when I link to it.....again. You'll ignore it.....again. And pretend you never said it.....again.

You're a racist, embrace it.

Your memory is playing tricks.
What happens is I patiently explain what I meant and challenge you to refute my points and you end up failing every time. Then when confronted with your own failure, you toss off that I'm a racist and it's back to square one. It's like you're incapable of learning.

Rabbi is a Racist

Explain away!

Yeah....that is something a racist might say.

Forum List

Back