32.5%??

we all donate it to ourselves, that's what makes being an American a bargain.
You keep what you don't deserve?

Funny, innit? When you do it, it's a great thing. When "the rich" do it, they should be flogged.

You'll take a leftist's double standards when you pry them from his cold, dead fingers.

That's just silly. Capitalism is the science of arranging for unearned income. That's why they call it "unearned income".

I am a capitalist. And I don't begrudge people enjoying our advantages over the rest of the world.

But I do take umbrage at people who benefit from income they never earned and still whine about it. Or people who feel entitled to income they didn't earn.

Ingrates are foul, unwholesome pieces of shit I'd just as soon crush with heavy equipment. Esp when there are not 25% of Americans who even know what hard work is anymore.

We are a nation of fat, lazy, diseased, unfit, pussies with bloated entitlement issues without enough clarity of mind to figure out why our middle class is headed down the drain while billionaires are record in number......

In the Darwinian world most "capitalists" worship, most of those whining idiots would be selected out of existence.
*shrug* Sounds to me like you're more than a little envious.

I have never known envy. You couldn't pay me enough money to be anybody else.

It sounds like you must be perpetually envious, as you appear to exist in an envious mindset.

You keep what you don't deserve?

Funny, innit? When you do it, it's a great thing. When "the rich" do it, they should be flogged.

You'll take a leftist's double standards when you pry them from his cold, dead fingers.

That's just silly. Capitalism is the science of arranging for unearned income. That's why they call it "unearned income".

I am a capitalist. And I don't begrudge people enjoying our advantages over the rest of the world.

But I do take umbrage at people who benefit from income they never earned and still whine about it. Or people who feel entitled to income they didn't earn.

Ingrates are foul, unwholesome pieces of shit I'd just as soon crush with heavy equipment. Esp when there are not 25% of Americans who even know what hard work is anymore.

We are a nation of fat, lazy, diseased, unfit, pussies with bloated entitlement issues without enough clarity of mind to figure out why our middle class is headed down the drain while billionaires are record in number......

In the Darwinian world most "capitalists" worship, most of those whining idiots would be selected out of existence.

Yeah, you always know how his movie ends.

Forum List

Back