31 Opportunities for Statehood Squandered in Favor of Genocide

How many times does Palestine appear in the Bible? Zero

How many times does Israel appear in the Bible? Over 2000 times.

When might the so-called Palestinians leave Israel, the ancestral home of the Jews, and go back to Saudi Arabia where they came from?

So, what does that have to do with anything?

How many Palestinians had ever lived in Saudi Arabia?

Palestinians for the most part originated from the Arabian Peninsula, where Arabs generally originated, thus, their name Arabs.

Maybe, open a book?

Cool, where did the Jews come from?

Cool, where did the Jews come from?

Sumeria, ca. 2000 BCE. Where did you come from, jackass?

The Jews came and went like many others.

I hear I am from one of the lost tribes.

Wrong, jackass. Jews have lived continuously in Israel since at least 1200 BCE, verified by the archaeological record.

You have any archaeological evidence for your so-called Palestinians having lived in Israel? No, I didn't think so, jackass.

Sumeria, ca. 2000 BCE. Where did you come from, jackass?

Wrong, jackass. Jews have lived continuously in Israel since at least 1200 BCE, verified by the archaeological record.

You have any archaeological evidence for your so-called Palestinians having lived in Israel? No, I didn't think so, jackass.

Who was their king in 1850?

Jackass, pay attention: King David was the Jews' King 3000 years ago when Jews established sovereignty over Israel.

Can you tell me the name of any Palestinian kings in history? No, I didn't think so.

Jackass, pay attention: King David was the Jews' King 3000 years ago when Jews established sovereignty over Israel.

Can you tell me the name of any Palestinian kings in history? No, I didn't think so.

How about a map of Israel from about 1900?

Maps exist of Israel 1200 BCE, jackass, when Jews established their homeland in Israel Maybe, open a history book?

You find any archaeological evidence for your Palestinians in Israel? I'll give you a cookie if you do

Maps exist of Israel 1200 BCE, jackass, when Jews established their homeland in Israel Maybe, open a history book?

You find any archaeological evidence for your Palestinians in Israel? I'll give you a cookie if you do

So, the Palestinians just magically appeared in the last hundred years?

The Palestinians just magically came from Arabia, jackass, since they're Arabs mostly in the early to mid 20th century.

Unless, of course, you can provide archaeological evidence that Palestinans lived in Israel earlier. Go fetch

The Palestinians just magically came from Arabia, jackass, since they're Arabs mostly in the early to mid 20th century.

Unless, of course, you can provide archaeological evidence that Palestinans lived in Israel earlier. Go fetch

I know you are grasping at straws trying to prove a point. What about Palestinian Christians? They have been there a couple thousand years. Did a people just appear as Christians or were they formerly Jews or polytheists whose ancestors predate Christianity? How many of those ancestors predate the Jews? The Jews were immigrants too.

I know you are grasping at straws trying to prove a point. What about Palestinian Christians? They have been there a couple thousand years. Did a people just appear as Christians or were they formerly Jews or polytheists whose ancestors predate Christianity? How many of those ancestors predate the Jews? The Jews were immigrants too.

You have any archaeological proof of ANY fucking Palestinains in Israel? No, I didn't think so. The archaeological record is replete with verification of 400 ancient Israelite communities in Israel over 3000 years ago.

I already posted the ancient Israel exhibit at the Harvard University Semitic Museum dating back 3000 years.

Your gibberish is merely bullshit. If you have no archaeological proof of your fucking Palestinians in Israel, you are fucked

Palestinians are from Arabia and elsewhere in the Middle East who migrated to Israel in the 1930s and 40s. Most of them are named al-Masri [Egypt] al-Iraqi [Iraq] and Maghrebi [Maghreb, Africa]

Youre way out of your depth

Last edited:

You have any archaeological proof of ANY fucking Palestinains in Israel? No, I didn't think so. The archaeological record is replete with verification of 400 ancient Israelite communities in Israel over 3000 years ago.

I already posted the ancient Israel exhibit at the Harvard University Semitic Museum dating back 3000 years.

Your gibberish is merely bullshit. If you have no archaeological proof of your fucking Palestinians in Israel, you are fucked

Palestinians are from Arabia and elsewhere in the Middle East who migrated to Israel in the 1930s and 40s. Most of them are named al-Masri [Egypt] al-Iraqi [Iraq] and Maghrebi [Maghreb, Africa]

How much do they pay you to peddle this crap?

You still have not one shred of archaeological evidence of your fucking Palestinains in Israel, shit for brains.

The Harvard University Semitic Museum has reconstructed an entire ancient Israeli society from 3000 years ago where Jews have resided since.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel...
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. .

The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Last edited:

You still have not one shred of archaeological evidence of your fucking Palestinains in Israel, shit for brains.

The Harvard University Semitic Museum has reconstructed an entire ancient Israeli society from 3000 years ago where Jews have resided since.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel...
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. .

The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum
It's not just archael;ogical evidence lacking.. or even mainly archaeological evidence.

The Lack of evidence is for a Self-governing Arab political entity in 'Palestine'... aka 'Palestinians'
Not during British, Ottoman (1517-1917), Mamluk, etc. rule.
-
-

Forum List

Back