31 of 32 Jews in Congress are Democrats

"31 of 32 Jews in Congress are Democrats"

So are you implying that you don't think that Jews should be allowed in Congress?

no i think the op is impling only christians like ted haggard or fred phelps should be in congress...

i don't see that at all. and the jews in congress are largely secular (with the exception of Lieberman).

what he's saying is the usual anti-semitic blather.

i think perhaps he should be asked what percentage of evangelicals in congress are republican.

Wow - glad this idiot got banned.

Why the man has a point! I assume you know many Jews, where do they always vote? Most have hostilities toward any Republican. Take my father for example, he would fall well in that magical 5% that Obama stated when he was running for President that he would raise taxes on, yet after Clinton went down Obama was his man!

Maybe because people actually in that 5% realize that they're not contributing enough? See Warren Buffet and Bill Gates for proof. Not everybody is a greedy asshole. Some people are educated enough to realize that we belong to a civilization here.

First, its not my party.
Second, it sickens me when any race or religion sticks so loyal to any party, and the Jews are right their in the corner of any Democratic candidate in any election. I just don't get it

I think Bush has pretty broad jewish support the first time around... before it became clear he was an idiot. I mean, aren't people always yelling about Jews being neo-cons and Jews having double loyalty. Certainly, the republican party platform is more pro-Israel. So why don't jews support the repubs?

.... "social conservatives".

Most of us don't want the radical right religious typs dictating policy. In fact, most of us probably understand that is DANGEROUS to us and that we do better in societies that aren't too far right OR too far left.

and jews don't generally like "wedge issues" like anti-gay activisits...and we're pro choice by a vast majority ... except for the orthodox.

I'm not sure why that would surprise you.

I suspect that if you saw more people with Richard Nixon policies...instead of wacko pols who talk about the "pro america parts of the country", you'd see jews vote for the particular candidate, not party.

well said.

Speaking of the religious right............

Remember when the Puritans got kicked out of England for being such pricks, which is what started this country?

I'm thinking we ought to kick out the christian conservatives yet again..........

Send 'em to Asia.

I can't speak for jew, blacks, or hispanics. But why does it make you "sick" that they won't vote republican? They're not idiots, maybe there's a reason they don't republican? Why don't you and your party look in the mirror, instead of blaming other people for not supporting your wonderful ideas of deregulation and wars on countries that aren't a viable threat to us.

First, its not my party.
Second, it sickens me when any race or religion sticks so loyal to any party, and the Jews are right their in the corner of any Democratic candidate in any election. I just don't get it

How is it you think that a religion or race is being "loyal" to a party as a whole just because a majority tend to support that particular party?

Blacks and the Jews, year after year, overwelming vote Demcratic.

The Latinos tend to be more Democratic, but they are still more even. You know Bush got 40% of the Latino vote in his reelection! I think McCain got 36% of the vote. In retrospect, that is not a bad turnout. The Jews tend to be in the teens and the Blacks tend to be in the single digits!

New Topics

Forum List

Back