31 Dead USA Soldiers Yesterday Withdraw USA Army From Afghanistan?

It's not silly when politicians run a war instead of Commanders in the field.
World War 2 was fought for 7 years only but Afghanistan war is 10 years old and seems endless.

Obama thinks Taliban is finished in Afghanistan. Why did US army suffer the biggest loss yesterday? I think Taliban is stronger now because middle east revolution and help from America's rivals. If they cannot finish the job in 10 years they better get the hell out of there.

I totally agree..

Our men and women have served honorably , away from home, family, friends.. facing an enemy and terrain as hostile as we've ever witnessed. They have been gone for nearly a decade.. when is enough, enough??! What purpose is this serving?? Can anyone answer those questions? What are we accomplishing in Afghanistan? Please, someone tell me.. and whatever it is, is it worth the lives of such great men?! If it were your own flesh and blood aboard that chopper last night, is the fight in Afghanistan worth your son's life? I could understand if we had a clear mission with the INTENT to WIN.. BUT DAMN IT, we don't and everyone damn well knows it.. so we use our brave military as pawns in this political game of chess. Bring them home.. Not one more dime of treasure and certainly, NOT ONE MORE DROP OF BLOOD.
Ok, ma'am. We do that, Iran is ready to flatten Miami, Charleston, and Norfolk right now.

We have to deny AlQaeda their base, and we owe Afghans because Raygun AND Boooosh ruined them, the GD chickenhawk adventurist A-holes...Pub dupes have the concentration span and history sense of pygmy shrews...

Did you see some of the comments on Huff & Puff
to the killing of 25 Seal Team 6 members by Islamic savages?

Could they get any lower?

t/p moobattery

see their comments

marathon43
They got exactly what they deserved. They voluntarily traveled half-way around the world to kill people who had never done them any harm. They people they were trying to kill killed them first. That’s exactly how things should be. Let’s also remember that our troops have weapons far superior to anything possessed by the people they are trying to kill. Our troops are picking on someone who can’t fight back. That’s called bullying and cowardice. They got what bullies deserve.

kirbybc
you’d be killing “them” too if they invaded your land. less than 100 AQ in Afghanistan and Taliban are nothing more than freedom fighters in AFG.

FoxNewsCreationism
They got a myopic fast tracked American education while being transformed into brainwashed killing machines. I do not called that educated. Men who work in offices are definitely better than men who take up arms and who invade other countries illegally and then proceed to kill the native population. These men are specialized in killing. Nothing more. The are robots who kill for a greedy criminal empire. Also as for brains, I hold three degrees. Speak and write 4 languages. I highly doubt there is my equal in the US military. If there is, there are not many. 99.99 of military personal are just grunts. Even these guys. Anyone that takes up arms and invades another country illegally and then proceeds in killing the native population, is a zero in my book.

Last edited:

t/p moobattery

see their comments

marathon43
They got exactly what they deserved. They voluntarily traveled half-way around the world to kill people who had never done them any harm. They people they were trying to kill killed them first. That’s exactly how things should be. Let’s also remember that our troops have weapons far superior to anything possessed by the people they are trying to kill. Our troops are picking on someone who can’t fight back. That’s called bullying and cowardice. They got what bullies deserve.

kirbybc
you’d be killing “them” too if they invaded your land. less than 100 AQ in Afghanistan and Taliban are nothing more than freedom fighters in AFG.

FoxNewsCreationism
They got a myopic fast tracked American education while being transformed into brainwashed killing machines. I do not called that educated. Men who work in offices are definitely better than men who take up arms and who invade other countries illegally and then proceed to kill the native population. These men are specialized in killing. Nothing more. The are robots who kill for a greedy criminal empire. Also as for brains, I hold three degrees. Speak and write 4 languages. I highly doubt there is my equal in the US military. If there is, there are not many. 99.99 of military personal are just grunts. Even these guys. Anyone that takes up arms and invades another country illegally and then proceeds in killing the native population, is a zero in my book.

OMG.. I'm sick.. I pray none of these trashy lowlifes are Americans.

30 US Troops killed, the war is costing too much, it's been 10 years, Bush screwed up, Obama fucked it up, Congress should send their own kids. Blah blah blah blah fucking blah.........

Bull fucking shit. I'm so tired of hearing so much of this and other crap from all sides.

I would love nothing more than to know that there would never be another war. that we could even disband all militarys all over the earth. But you all know that can't happen.

Fact is I don't know what the mission in Afghanistan is anymore but I know what it should be. It should be to cripple the Taliban so badly that there would be no way they could ever retake power in that country. And then and only then should we burn every damned poppy field on our way out.

So 1. define the mission.
2. Allow the military an open hand to perform the mission.
3. Get the hell out and come home after mission is accomplished.

By the way, we have had several Congressmen who have deployed with their National Guard and Reserve units into Afghanistan and Iraq, And i seem to remember about 5 years ago there were over 20 congressional kids serving on active duty. My bet is there have been more since then.....

t/p moobattery

see their comments

marathon43

kirbybc

FoxNewsCreationism

Typical leftie commentary.

30 US Troops killed, the war is costing too much, it's been 10 years, Bush screwed up, Obama fucked it up, Congress should send their own kids. Blah blah blah blah fucking blah.........

Bull fucking shit. I'm so tired of hearing so much of this and other crap from all sides.

I would love nothing more than to know that there would never be another war. that we could even disband all militarys all over the earth. But you all know that can't happen.

Fact is I don't know what the mission in Afghanistan is anymore but I know what it should be. It should be to cripple the Taliban so badly that there would be no way they could ever retake power in that country. And then and only then should we burn every damned poppy field on our way out.

3. Get the hell out and come home after mission is accomplished

By the way, we have had several Congressmen who have deployed with their National Guard and Reserve units into Afghanistan and Iraq, And i seem to remember about 5 years ago there were over 20 congressional kids serving on active duty. My bet is there have been more since then.....

That hasn't happened nor will it under this Administration and I for one don't believe one single American life is worth this political war.. you have your opinion and I have my own. I wouldn't want my child to give her life for this clusterfuck.

t/p moobattery

see their comments

marathon43

kirbybc

FoxNewsCreationism

Typical leftie commentary.

You can tell that these fools know nothing about the military.

3. Get the hell out and come home after mission is accomplished

That hasn't happened nor will it under this Administration and I for one don't believe one single American life is worth this political war.. you have your opinion and I have my own. I wouldn't want my child to give her life for this clusterfuck.

Are you aware the lefties are ALREADY planning the OCTOBER SURPRISE?

OBAMBO coming to a theater near you.

Obama Movie Set to Be Released in October 2012 - Helen Whalen Cohen

You nailed it, SFCOllie, when you encouraged a thought for defining the mission.

The White House is publishing the Taliban now as "insurgents," as if they were freedom fighters, not wife-murdering criminals who, like Osama bin Laden's final use of his wife, threw her between himself and the soldiers trying to arrest him, so he could go for his weapon. They put her away from the line of fire and took him out in an instant. But his throwing his wife into his line of fire is exactly what the Taliban represents, and I hope we do not let them off ever again by the mentally-ill coinage of them by the White House as "insurgents."

There's a saying, "Lead, follow, or get out of the way." The White House needs to get out of the way.

I'm so bummed by them treating the Taliban American-assassins so well.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back